It's official...Willams stinks. FIRE HIM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

It's official...Willams stinks. FIRE HIM.

Plain and simple, the job of the coach is to MOTIVATE and to game plan effectively. He does NEITHER of these things. Period.

FIRE

HIM

NOW.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kal123
    Plain and simple, the job of the coach is to MOTIVATE and to game plan effectively. He does NEITHER of these things. Period.

FIRE

HIM

NOW.
    Some of us have been saying that for weeks. to the Zone. I'd say LOG will buy you a round, but the way we're playing, you might abuse that. I know I would
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• kal123
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Thanks.

Seriously, how can someone as good as Donohoe (yes, I think he is a good GM) keep that LAME A$$ Williams around? And GILBRIDE? The stench is nauseating.

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Thanks.

Seriously, how can someone as good as Donohoe (yes, I think he is a good GM) keep that LAME A$$ Williams around? And GILBRIDE? The stench is nauseating.
        I agree 100%. Welcome to the Zone, BTW!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

Thanks.

You sing a pretty mean tune, Kid! Nice to see ya! Welcome to the Zone! And keep singin' that song!
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
          X