X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mad Bomber
    • Jul 2002

Can you say 4-12???

Here's hoping that when I come up for the Texans game on Nov 16 that the Bills can actually WIN one!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Cost me $300!!!!!

No f***in' way that this team has the remotest chance of making the playoffs!!!

Welcome to 2001!

GW must go!!!!!
    KG must go!!!
  • iceblizzard69
    Doh!
    • Jul 2002

Don't underestimate the Texans like that. They are the only team that beat the current division leaders!

I feel bad that you wasted your money like that. However, you guys might be able to pull out a win or two during the remainder of the season.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I was thinking 3-13
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

[QUOTE]Originally posted by iceblizzard69
        Don't underestimate the Texans like that. They are the only team that beat the current division leaders!

I feel bad that you wasted your money like that. However, you guys might be able to pull out a win or two during the remainder of the season.
        [/QUOT
        I'm not underestimating the Texans....

I'm just praying that I haven't spent that kind of money to make a 16 hour drive to watch a cluster f**k

Comment

• Fairway To Green
          • Jul 2002

Will fish fans ever learn not to run thier mouth until they see thier team actually NOT choke in December? Guess not!

Comment

• bigbry
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
            Will fish fans ever learn not to run thier mouth until they see thier team actually NOT choke in December? Guess not!
            Which is worse? choking in Dec. or not making the playoffs.
            Bills fans seem to appreciate the Bills going to 4 Super Bowls only to lose. See what I mean?

BB

Comment

Working...
            X