X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Save Willis!!!!!!

I am now convinced the offensive line is in shambles. I still am not a Henry fan, but I don't want to see Willis more than 5 plays in a game. Get him used to the speed of the NFL and use him in plays that will get him some experience but DO NOT risk him getting injured. This season is on Bledsoe, the line and Henry and they should be the ones to suffer through it. I don't want to see Willis' confidence shot before the oline is addressed.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

AGREED! Plus with the terrible run blocking...McGahee will get KILLED! Please do NOT put him out there, TD. We can NOT afford to lose him for good.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

He would of had a shot at showing his talent had the Bills offense shown improvement, but I agree with you Mike, he'll be beaten like a rented mule.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LABillsFan
        but I agree with you Mike, he'll be beaten like a rented mule.
        EXACTLY! His career would be OVER! PLEASE, please, please keep Willis out of the starting lineup!!!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

I think Henry has a little more power than Willis and if he can't bust through the holes, I don't see Willis doing anything better right now unless he's used in passing situations which I think is still to early for that.

Comment

Working...
          X