X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topdog
    • Sep 2003

Disapointed!

I've been a die hard Vikings fan for over thirty years, through thick and thin, but I have always been a supporter. I can't believe how fast some of the Bills fans abandon ship, Ist Quarter? Have some faith!!!

Honey would never give up on them!!!!
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

No one has abandoned the Bills. We have abandoned our ****** coaches...and for good reason.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
      No one has abandoned the Bills. We have abandoned our ****** coaches...and for good reason.
      Because they've gotten the players to abandon them
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• honey
        • Aug 2002

I never give up on the Bills. If we need a new coach, so be it, but the coaches aren't out on the field, either. We didn't look good today, but I think better days are ahead for us! Suck it up, team, and go for it next week!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• Topdog
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
          The coaches aren't the ones on the field. They don't drop the balls, they don't fumble the ball, and they don't Miss tackles. They just lay out a game plan. If thE PLAYERS FAIL THE WHOLE TEAM FAILS, THATS MY POINT.

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Topdog

The coaches aren't the ones on the field. They don't drop the balls, they don't fumble the ball, and they don't Miss tackles. They just lay out a game plan. If thE PLAYERS FAIL THE WHOLE TEAM FAILS, THATS MY POINT.
            I used to think that way but my thinking now is if that were the case no coaches would get fired!!!

Comment

• honey
              • Aug 2002

Ummmm, shouldn't this thread actually be in the Buffalo Bills Zone forum?

Comment

• Topdog
                • Sep 2003

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Spaz
                I used to think that way but my thinking now is if that were the case no coaches would get fired!!! [/QUO

I watched the whole game today, and it was easy to see which team was ready for the challenge, unfortunately it wasn't the bills. Maybe it can be said that the coaches didn't prepare the team mentally, But lets not forget that these players are suppose to be PROFESIONALS ! They are not children.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

I watched the whole game today, and it was easy to see which team was ready for the challenge, unfortunately it wasn't the bills. Maybe it can be said that the coaches didn't prepare the team mentally, But lets not forget that these players are suppose to be PROFESIONALS ! They are not children.
                  The preparation is on the coaches. We have excellent talent at most positions so there is no reason we can't perform...except coaching.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Topdog
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    The preparation is on the coaches. We have excellent talent at most positions so there is no reason we can't perform...except coaching.
                    Thats pecisely my point, we are dealing with professionals, that make a whole lot more money than you or I, shouldn't they take on some responsibility, for thier own destiny? After all thier NOT CHILDREN!

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Thats pecisely my point, we are dealing with professionals, that make a whole lot more money than you or I, shouldn't they take on some responsibility, for thier own destiny? After all thier NOT CHILDREN!
                      What if the coaches are acting like children?

Comment

• Topdog
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Spaz
                        What if the coaches are acting like children?
                        That is where the word "Audible" comes into play!

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Even those great players we had in the early 90s needed coaching..and they got it. These guys aren't getting it.

Comment

• honey
                            • Aug 2002

Let's see, the coaches make how much a year, and the players make HOW much a year? I don't know, I think it's on both the coaches AND the players - but I'm still optimistic - we just need to find our groove and get into it.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

It ain't about how much they make. They need a head coach to get them to play to their strengths and as a unit. Something Williams has shown little ability to do.

Comment

Working...
                              X