PDA

View Full Version : Problems, problems, problems

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Williams can't coach at all...no emotion out of these players since the Miami loss/beginning of the Eagles game
Gilbride's playcalling has been awful. Sure he's balanced the attack better but he's calling running plays when he should pass and vice versa.
The OL has sucked beyond belief. They bench Sullivan for someone who can "pass block better" yet helps Corey Simon sack Bledsoe.
Gray and the defense have slumped off majorly since the first two games. They look lost out there. Our CBs, a strength of this team, have looked like they were still in high school with mental lapses left and right.
Drew's decision-making has been on par with that of Todd Collins...he locks onto receivers and forces passes when he has other WRs open.
Penalties make this one of the most undisciplined teams in the NFL. When does it all end?
Let's stop the bashing of the people who are not kissing the asses of the coaching staff and the players who haven't been performing!!

The Spaz
10-12-2003, 06:47 PM
Firem Firem all!!!!!!!!!!

LABillsFan
10-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Flatery will get you nowhere Philster.
But remember, The Bills had Aikens and Coleman out there and you could see by how they ran their routes they have a ways to go. Tentative and not precise.

Gilbride conceded the game early on, GW had no answers, Pucillo was again manhandled and Bledsoe looked shocked.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
Flatery will get you nowhere Philster.

:lol:
But remember, The Bills had Aikens and Coleman out there and you could see by how they ran their routes they have a ways to go. Tentative and not precise.
Yeah, but this was a lot more than those two. They actually made a few good plays.

Gilbride conceded the game early on, GW had no answers, Pucillo was again manhandled and Bledsoe looked shocked.
Gilbride, GW, and Pucillo need to be shown the door no later than tomorrow. Drew needs a kick in the ass...he's better than that.

LABillsFan
10-12-2003, 07:06 PM
I am NOT convinced that Bledsoe is a pure pocket passer. He doesn't have the speed to run for first downs but he can roll out, just look how fast he runs on Teagues errant snaps (I'm NOT KIDDING!!!) If the pocket is going to collapse roll him out. He can do better.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:13 PM
I am NOT convinced that Bledsoe is a pure pocket passer. He doesn't have the speed to run for first downs but he can roll out, just look how fast he runs on Teagues errant snaps (I'm NOT KIDDING!!!) If the pocket is going to collapse roll him out. He can do better.

I agree. He's made some excellent plays on roll outs. He needs to get to doing that, especially if the interior of the line is going to continue to look like this :puke:

XNOUGHT
10-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Everytime I see threads like this, I remember to how most of you guys bashed Belichick.

Guess a little crow is in order.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT
Everytime I see threads like this, I remember to how most of you guys bashed Belichick.

We're still thanking you for Milloy though...we just want our coaching staff to make better uase of him on a consistent basis

Novacane
10-12-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT

why is a little crow in order? Because he kept the younger/cheaper of 2 average(IMO) QB's?

LABillsFan
10-12-2003, 07:47 PM
Crow??? Bledsoe has no oline or OC that can come up with a game plan. He still has it but is being victimized by the coaching staff.