• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

coaching AND qb

Blindsoe doesn't call his own plays, he listens to the coaches. That's not a bad thing when the coaches know what the hell they are doing....but if Drew scoped the field while listening to the coaches, and actually saw someone wide open that the coaches didn't tell him to throw to...and he threw to them...we might be in better shape than 3-3 right now. He can't keep throwing into 2-3 man coverage just because the coach says to.

Yeah, I've always disliked Blindsoe for that reason, and yeah, our offense didn't do so hot tonight, but there were a lot of chances that this very thing was in Blindsoe's court & he didn't do it. There's only so many excuses to make for him holding onto the ball so long...then you're 3-13 again.

Blindsoe needs new coaches to become the Bledsoe that so many of his fans admired so much. GW needs to go, or stop listening to Gilbride, or Gilbride needs to go with GW & the QB coach. Or something...but this has to be addressed a.s.a.p.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

He needs Kelly as his QB coach...or someone similar
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
      Touch the helmet for luck
      • Sep 2002

How about burning all but about ten pages in KG's playbook? My calculus book was easier to understand than that ****!
      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Bledsoe needs more timing pattern plays. That keeps him from being in the pocket for 5-6 seconds and sacked or intercepted.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

When the whole team sucked as bad as this team did today, you can't help but blame it on the coaching. Cripe, it's like a domino effect/affect...
          Ya get your defense inline, when yer offense isn't on the field & vice versa. Something's VERY WRONG here...

Makes you wonder WHY they spanked the first two teams this year! Players not listening to coaches...maybe going out & doing their own thing????? Hey, if that's the case, FIRE 'em all & let the players just go for it!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
            Bledsoe needs more timing pattern plays. That keeps him from being in the pocket for 5-6 seconds and sacked or intercepted.
            I'm not sure Bledsoe has a time limit!

Comment

Working...
            X