X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbry
    • Aug 2002

Your Bills cannot be...

this bad. Where the blame should rest upon is only a guess. But from my perspective the entire team is falling short of the mark.
    You guys will bounce back.

BB
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Your Bills cannot be...

Originally posted by bigbry
    this bad. Where the blame should rest upon is only a guess. But from my perspective the entire team is falling short of the mark.
    You guys will bounce back.

BB
    Yo BB. We can't bounce back under the coaching staff we have now. Even if we came back, the brainsthrust isn't gonna take this team far.

BTW, be gentle when we go to FH
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Thanks BB, But this team is on the skids. 2 straight losses, a nail biter against Cincy and then an Arse kicking in NY. The team needs alot.
      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

I'm still think this team turns it around and scare the hell out of the rest of the AFCE, I still don't trust your team. They still scare me, and at some point this season, you guys will see why you scare me..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

Scary like a 300 lb belly dancer.
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
            I'm still think this team turns it around and scare the hell out of the rest of the AFCE, I still don't trust your team. They still scare me, and at some point this season, you guys will see why you scare me..
            Now I'm CONVINCED you're patronizing us, MD! STOP IT, WILL YA???
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

The bills will be underdogs from now on. After saying that, we should be able to upset some teams. Question is will we even make playoffs?

Comment

• Winfield_26
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

If we make the playoffs isnt that an acomplishment? The way most of you talk you make it seem as though we wont win again ever.
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• helmetguy
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
                  If we make the playoffs isnt that an acomplishment? The way most of you talk you make it seem as though we wont win again ever.
                  Let's just say the immediate future isn't exceptionally bright at the moment, huh?

-Deep Purple

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                    • Jul 2002

Keep this type of posting up, and you'll become my favorite finfan poster.
                    Originally posted by notacon
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
                      I have yet to read someone post that. Most of the posts I read are mostly being critical about where this team is at right now. After all "you are only as good as your last performance". You can't blame fans who are upset over losing to a team that supposedly is lost w/o Pennington.

Geez, the jets rookies were making plays over our veteran players for crying outloud.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by helmetguy

Now I'm CONVINCED you're patronizing us, MD! STOP IT, WILL YA???
                        Nope, I'm not, as long as the team doesn't quit, this team has a good shot at the playoffs, there's a lot of talent on this team and no major injuries. I think they turn it around until they prove me wrong..The last 3 weeks you guys have played teams coming off byes and having 2 weeks to plan for you..you haven't even had a bye yet...I think a change will take place and you will benefit from it. The phins now have to play 11 straight weeks, that also scares me.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Nope, I'm not, as long as the team doesn't quit, this team has a good shot at the playoffs, there's a lot of talent on this team and no major injuries. I think they turn it around until they prove me wrong..The last 3 weeks you guys have played teams coming off byes and having 2 weeks to plan for you..you haven't even had a bye yet...I think a change will take place and you will benefit from it. The phins now have to play 11 straight weeks, that also scares me.
                          Yes. There is a lot of talent....except on the coaching staff and at RG
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                            Yes. There is a lot of talent....except on the coaching staff and at RG
                            And it looks like all that talent gave up on the system. If the coaches aren't accountable, why should the players believe THEY are accountable?

-Deep Purple

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Thanks, finfans, for not talking smack right now. We don't need that.

When a team is playing as badly as the Bills are playing right now, there can be only two places to look for a problem. Either the players aren't good enough or the coaches aren't doing what they need to do so that the players are executing the way they are capable of playing.

Our general assessment of this team before the season was that the Bills made a huge upgrade in the talent level of the team. If anything, they are playing worse now than a year ago. I think we have attribute the poor play to the coaching. I don't know that Buffalo will go winless the rest of the way, but apparently the coaching staff just isn't up to the job of getting the players to perform. Something has to give. I don't know that the ship can be righted this year, but the fans demand and deserve better, and Ralph Wilson is certainly going to demand better.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X