X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eddiehaskill
    • Sep 2003

The curse of the Highlight Films

I see how it is. The Bills found out that the NFL made this site take down the highlight films so the Bills decided that it's best to not give us anything to use for a highlight film.

I am disgusted to be a fan of the Bills today. I had to take my jersey off before I went into the grocery store on the way home from watching the game out of embarassment. THe fans of the Bills give so much, SO SO Much and get NOTHING in return.

That 3rd and 1 play is one of the worst plays so far this year. (And we've had a lot). We are up by 3 and if you already know yo are going on fourth down than why not try the run twice. And who the F*** pitches 7 seven yards back on a fourth and 1. I honestly wish GW and KG would die if they dont step down first. I would rather have ANY, yes I said ANY other coach in the NFL. THe otehr teams who aren't doing that well are performing bad from a lack of talent. We have tons of talent and play like crap.

If GW AND KG are not gone next year we should all boycott. We scored 3!!!! points. I dont want to hear anythign about Moulds not beign there too. One player does not make and Should not make that much of a difference. Especially sicne Pennignton is out. Our run defense was also terrible. It just goes to show that one injury to our team can make us go from bad to worse. Even with Sam Adams and Edwards we would've still got buried. I hate this team so much right now. They piss me off and wish i was a fan of another team.

:badboy: <-- I wish that was me agaisnt the Bills coaches.

Oh and lets not forget the beautiful challenge. Great one GW.

And why does Kilbride expect Bledsoe to throw bombs when its 3rd and three? And why does Bledsoe not realize that he cant wait 10 seconds to throw the ball? Terrible. We suck big time right now
  • BradAlanMiller
    • Sep 2003

I was disappointed as hell today too... but i will NEVER stop wearing the Buffalo Red White & Blue. Shame on you for taking your jersey off!

Comment

• eddiehaskill
      • Sep 2003

Hey. Why Shame on me? Shame on them for playing so poorly. I'm disgusted to be a fan. The last thing I need is to be seen like I'm showing support. The team right now gives us all No reason to show support. I honestly think we take the losses a lot harder then most of the players and coaches do. At least I do

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

jeez, I didn't wear my Moulds jersey today because he wasn't playing. BUT..I wore my Bills jersey!

We can be embarrassed by our coaching staff, but our players do NOT embarrass me at all!

I wouldn't have taken off my Bills gear if you paid me. That's just wrong. I wore my jersey into the bar right after the Miami loss with the attitude..."I LOVE MY TEAM NO MATTER WHAT!"
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

Re: The curse of the Highlight Films

Originally posted by eddiehaskill
          I see how it is. The Bills found out that the NFL made this site take down the highlight films so the Bills decided that it's best to not give us anything to use for a highlight film.

I am disgusted to be a fan of the Bills today. I had to take my jersey off before I went into the grocery store on the way home from watching the game out of embarassment. THe fans of the Bills give so much, SO SO Much and get NOTHING in return.

That 3rd and 1 play is one of the worst plays so far this year. (And we've had a lot). We are up by 3 and if you already know yo are going on fourth down than why not try the run twice. And who the F*** pitches 7 seven yards back on a fourth and 1. I honestly wish GW and KG would die if they dont step down first. I would rather have ANY, yes I said ANY other coach in the NFL. THe otehr teams who aren't doing that well are performing bad from a lack of talent. We have tons of talent and play like crap.

If GW AND KG are not gone next year we should all boycott. We scored 3!!!! points. I dont want to hear anythign about Moulds not beign there too. One player does not make and Should not make that much of a difference. Especially sicne Pennignton is out. Our run defense was also terrible. It just goes to show that one injury to our team can make us go from bad to worse. Even with Sam Adams and Edwards we would've still got buried. I hate this team so much right now. They piss me off and wish i was a fan of another team.

:badboy: <-- I wish that was me agaisnt the Bills coaches.

Oh and lets not forget the beautiful challenge. Great one GW.

And why does Kilbride expect Bledsoe to throw bombs when its 3rd and three? And why does Bledsoe not realize that he cant wait 10 seconds to throw the ball? Terrible. We suck big time right now
          1. there are 21 errors in your post(between spelling and grammar)

2. why dont you cry about it

Comment

• eddiehaskill
            • Sep 2003

I think my problem is that I get way too upset. It just sucks to see the talent and all the promises in the off season get smashed

Comment

• XNOUGHT
              • Mar 2003

""""I am in anger mode right now"""

If Donahue is so great, then why the #%&@ did you give up a 1st for Bledsoe, and why is Gregg your coach?

"""Anger Mode off"""

Talent wise, this is a top 5 team, no question.

More talented then the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets.
              I'm lost.

Comment

• eddiehaskill
                • Sep 2003

Re: Re: The curse of the Highlight Films

Originally posted by venis2k1

1. there are 21 errors in your post(between spelling and grammar)

2. why dont you cry about it
                To tell you the truth i feel like it sometimes. As far as the errors are concerned I didn't really feel like proof reading. It's more of a rant

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
                  I was disappointed as hell today too... but i will NEVER stop wearing the Buffalo Red White & Blue. Shame on you for taking your jersey off!

I don't usually do it, but I took my jersey off during the game.

Originally posted by mybills
                  jeez, I didn't wear my Moulds jersey today because he wasn't playing. BUT..I wore my Bills jersey!

We can be embarrassed by our coaching staff, but our players do NOT embarrass me at all!

I wouldn't have taken off my Bills gear if you paid me. That's just wrong. I wore my jersey into the bar right after the Miami loss with the attitude..."I LOVE MY TEAM NO MATTER WHAT!"

I have a Drew Bledsoe jersey. He embarrassed me! I took my jersey off after the first half.

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
                    """"I am in anger mode right now"""

If Donahue is so great, then why the #%&@ did you give up a 1st for Bledsoe, and why is Gregg your coach?

"""Anger Mode off"""

Talent wise, this is a top 5 team, no question.

More talented then the Pats, Dolphins, and Jets.
                    Yeah...but without coaching, that talent is going to waste
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• eddiehaskill
                      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

Yeah...but without coaching, that talent is going to waste
                      Our talented players are only going to do what they are told. they will run the plays and trust them to make the best calls. I'm sure by now the players even relaize that there is a serious problem
                      Last edited by eddiehaskill; 10-12-2003, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by eddiehaskill
                        Our talented players are only going to do what they are told. they will run the plays are trust them to make th best calls. I'm sure by now the players even relaize that there is a serious problem
                        I think they've noticed it for a few weeks...which explains their lack of heart
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mike32282

I have a Drew Bledsoe jersey. He embarrassed me! I took my jersey off after the first half.
                          You should have listened to WysGuy & me, then you wouldn't even own one to take off!
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

I have a Bledsoe jersey that I wore all day. I always wear my Bills gear after a loss. I am not a fair weather fan.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• eddiehaskill
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by gunzlingr
                              I have a Bledsoe jersey that I wore all day. I always wear my Bills gear after a loss. I am not a fair weather fan.
                              Belive me I am far from a fairweather fan. Like I said I've been a fan of the Bills and only the Bills for 17 years. I watched every televised game when we were 3-13. But if our players and coaches aren't putting in the effort than why should I? Hope maybe. I'm sick of hearing that the coahces need to "rally" and get the players "motivated" That is BS. We're supposed to haev veterans to do that too. Somebody step up on this team and say that this playing is unacceptable. We all know d*ckface GW will probably say they had an alright game with mistakes to work on. F-That. We need his ass out of town. Let's all e-mail him the name of the insurance company that Norwood works for. it's about the only job he'll be able to work at after this season

Comment

Working...
                              X