• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloRanger
    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
    • Mar 2003

Does Moulds being out save GWs job

Will RW fire GW now, even though Moulds was hurt?

By that I mean, the team was 3-2 going into a game with a team that had 2 weeks to prepare (with a good coach) and were short their best offensive weapon. Is that enough of an excuse to save his job? Even though they lost, actually got crushed, .

For fans - no friggin' way. But in the NFL who knows.

Does GW have one more chance? I hope not, but I think so.

The fact that Dallas is doing so well with a good coach (I hate that bastard) just spotlights what a coach can do for a team.
    Buffalo Only and Always.
  • ArcticWildMan

He doesn't deserve any forgiveness. One player being out does not excuse the way this team played.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
      • Jul 2002

NO IT DOES not excuse him. I still don't think he gets fired this week even though he should. What will save his butt is that the national press would rip TD as throwing in the towel if he changed coachs now. I think he knows GW is going to have to be fired but I doubt it will happen this week

Comment

• fushetti
        President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
        • Feb 2003

I don't think the outcome would've been any different. And Willis, save yourself man. It aint gettin any better with him in there.
        "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
        Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

It doesn't excuse him in the least. He should have been fired a few weeks ago..when we had Moulds
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• venis2k1
            Youboty can hope
            • Jul 2002

He will ride out the year, its too late for a coach to come in with a new system.

Comment

• helmetguy
              Touch the helmet for luck
              • Sep 2002

It doesn't give him a pass. In fact, it shows he has no imagination, or ability to overcome adversity. He hasn't corrected ANY of the chronic problems that are addressed each week in the press conferences.
              Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
              And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Dick LeBeau can take over the team. He can use Gilbrides playbook and call plays that aren't as complex.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

I would want the Bills to promote from within to maintain continuity and because there is no one else out there who could turn this team around. As far as KG's playbook, FISH WRAP!!!
                  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

We sucked with Mouds in there too, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X