PDA

View Full Version : So Far Gregg has a record against the AFC East

Bufftp
10-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Gregg has a record against the AFC East is 4-13. This season 1-2, this enough is reason to go in a new direction and remove Gregg.

XNOUGHT
10-12-2003, 07:33 PM
He beat us once.

I say keep him, who else would you guys put in?

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT
He beat us once.

I say keep him, who else would you guys put in?

For now, LeBeau

LABillsFan
10-12-2003, 07:44 PM
LeBeau is not going to help the Offense out though. He is a defensive minded coach who will need a trustworthy OC, as GW does. Gilbride and Ruel are not at the same level as most of the coaches in the league, who do you bring in?

shelby
10-12-2003, 07:45 PM
Do you honestly think they'd fire Gregg midseason? Don't get me wrong, i'd love it...but i don't see it happening.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Do you honestly think they'd fire Gregg midseason? Don't get me wrong, i'd love it...but i don't see it happening.

It's been done before

helmetguy
10-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by LABillsFan
LeBeau is not going to help the Offense out though. He is a defensive minded coach who will need a trustworthy OC, as GW does. Gilbride and Ruel are not at the same level as most of the coaches in the league, who do you bring in?

KG is trustworthy only in GW's eyes. I'd move Steckel into KG's spot; simplify things a bit (get rid of those "one trick pony" personnel groupings, for example) and be more versatile with a more limited number of plays. That makes the OL's job much easier, makes the audibles much easier, and gives the entire team MUCH less to have to digest in practice each week. Order is nice, but it hasn't addressed any of the glaring problems that keep occurring.

Dozerdog
10-12-2003, 08:41 PM
Tom Coughlin