PDA

View Full Version : Where is the FIRE? The Anger? The Emotion?

Michael82
10-12-2003, 08:20 PM
The players didn't look upset or pissed when they missed a tackle, or dropped a pass. When they didn't get a first down, they just walked to the sideline. After the game was over, the players walked out of the field and looked dead. Where it the heart and soul of this team? I saw a bunch of times when they showed the sideline...The players were joking with eachother and laughing. After Josh Reed dropped one of the balls, he laughs it off. He should be pissed. Drew Bledsoe throws a pass and it is incomplete, he just walks away. How come he doesn't knock some heads around? Where is the emotion? I remember when Jim Kelly would be screaming at the players in the huddle...Drew did that a few times last year and patted them on the back when they had a good play. What happened? Where did it go?

helmetguy
10-12-2003, 08:24 PM
To me, it looks like, as long as he has excuses, GW doesn't feel the embarrassment for the ****ty product he's putting out on the field on Sunday. Let the players call him out in public, and quite POSSIBLY you'd see a little spark. I have my doubts, though. No Shame/No Blame GW!

Thailog80
10-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Sure as hell isnt on this team. Did we peak in week one???

Michael82
10-12-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Thailog80
Sure as hell isnt on this team. Did we peak in week one???

Yes we did! We had too much emotion and it took everything out of them. :sadwalk:

Thailog80
10-12-2003, 08:40 PM
This clown has to be sent out of town. Jeff Fisher take your pupil back....please?

Michael82
10-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Thailog80
This clown has to be sent out of town. Jeff Fisher take your pupil back....please?

AGREED! Fire his ass!!!

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
AGREED! Fire his ass!!!

and the rest of him...man-boobs and all!!

Michael82
10-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
To me, it looks like, as long as he has excuses, GW doesn't feel the embarrassment for the ****ty product he's putting out on the field on Sunday. Let the players call him out in public, and quite POSSIBLY you'd see a little spark. I have my doubts, though. No Shame/No Blame GW!

I agree! I am sick and tired of his :angry:ing excuses!!! I want to hear a Jim Mora rant. We suck, we can't run the ball, we can't stop the run, we can't tackle, we can't block....we can't do ANYTHING!!! :madcurse:

Michael82
10-12-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Isn't that helmetguy's line? :snicker:

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 08:49 PM

He didn't take the bait...someone had to step up ;)

helmetguy
10-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Yes it IS MY LINE!!

Had to check some other stuff!

mike6769
10-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Fire, Anger and emotion is brought to the team from the top. Oviously the guy on top"GW" is not doing his job. Drew is a pretty good QB but is not even close to a Jim Kelly. Kelly took pride and ownership in what he did some of these guys need some coaching to understand what their resposabilities are and how to get there, again coaches not doing there job. COME ON BACK MARV

LtBillsFan66
10-12-2003, 10:41 PM
Get ready for another bunch of cliche laden quotes.