PDA

View Full Version : Something positive

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 08:23 PM
With 6 games played Drew has been sacked 19 times. If this continues he'll be sacked 50 times for the season . That's 4 less than last year. This OL has improved over last years :clap: :sadwalk:

helmetguy
10-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Reaching?

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Reaching?

sarcastic! I'm beyond pissed, all I can do is laugh.

MDFINFAN
10-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
With 6 games played Drew has been sacked 19 times. If this continues he'll be sacked 50 times for the season . That's 4 less than last year. This OL has improved over last years :clap: :sadwalk:

quit Justa, what do you do when the team turns it around? What happens to most of the posters here, if and when that happens, will no one have anything to say? In the mean time, that was pretty funny....

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

quit Justa, what do you do when the team turns it around?

MD, I'm npt a quitter. :snicker:

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 08:33 PM
I will still support my team MD even if we lose the rest of the games. I do however have the right to voice my opinion of this team as the season goes. Doesn't mean I quit being a bills fan .

Halbert
10-12-2003, 08:37 PM
what do you do when the team turns it around? What happens to most of the posters here, if and when that happens, will no one have anything to say?
As unlikely as it appears right now, it could happen. Emphasis on the word "could".

It'll take 7-3 or better now but it's within the realm of reasonable possibility.

MDFINFAN
10-12-2003, 08:38 PM
Nope, I never thought you wouldn't support your team, I know you too well for that, it's just that every time I come to the site now, it's so much negativity, that it's hard to post anything any more..I like the people here, but because of the situation it's hard to have any fun..your team is still 3-3 and in good position to make a run even if you lose next week, you're in much better position that the Jets were last year and that's why your team still scares me.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
I will still support my team MD even if we lose the rest of the games. I do however have the right to voice my opinion of this team as the season goes. Doesn't mean I quit being a bills fan .

:bf1:
Originally posted by helmetguy
Reaching?

looks like he's finding whatever small positives he can :chuckle:

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 08:43 PM
Nope, I never thought you wouldn't support your team, I know you too well for that, it's just that every time I come to the site now, it's so much negativity, that it's hard to post anything any more..I like the people here, but because of the situation it's hard to have any fun..your team is still 3-3 and in good position to make a run even if you lose next week, you're in much better position that the Jets were last year and that's why your team still scares me.

Tell me MD other than the bills being .500 but obviously declining, what else do the fans have to be happy or positive about? Other than Ublink I doubt anyone is seriously giving up on this team. However we can see that this team isn't going anywhere unless changes are made.

This team is getting worse instead of getting better, what's there to be happy about?

MDFINFAN
10-12-2003, 08:45 PM
You've played 3 straight teams coming off byes and 2 weeks to plan for you, do you think you're getting worst or playing fresher teams? Next week you play a team who only has 1 week to game plan for you, then see where you're at.

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 08:47 PM
Cincy is in their Bye now...so it's 2 out of 3, actually

MDFINFAN
10-12-2003, 08:48 PM
and you beat cincy.

Michael82
10-12-2003, 08:51 PM
that's why your team still scares me.

It scares me too. :eek: :ontome:

The_Philster
10-12-2003, 08:51 PM
and you beat cincy.

barely...it took us til OT to do it and we looked awful against them

justasportsfan
10-12-2003, 08:52 PM
You've played 3 straight teams coming off byes and 2 weeks to plan for you, do you think you're getting worst or playing fresher teams? Next week you play a team who only has 1 week to game plan for you, then see where you're at.

oh geez, let's hope we better not play teams down the stretch w/ bye weeks or we'll lose. A finfan making excusses for the bills team. If you people think Buffalo can be cold, someone better see what it's like in hell right now :snicker:

Look MD, I don't know if you are patronizing us or what, but your reasoning is off. Thing is a mark of a good team beats anyone regardless if the team they faced had a bye week or not . It's not like we played the Chiefs. We played an 0-4 team w/ a depleted line -up who's rookies dominated our veterans.

helmetguy
10-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Halbert
As unlikely as it appears right now, it could happen. Emphasis on the word "could".

And monkeys COULD come flying outa GW's ass next Sunday, too!

MDFINFAN
10-12-2003, 08:59 PM
In the old days I'd agree with you Justa, but in today's NFL, each team is capable of beating the next team...just I feel that any advantage a team can get really does play into that team's hand now. 2 weeks and being fresher to me is an advantage..No team is good enough today to overcome all advantages. Plus your team had a massive turnover of personnel..I tried talking about this early on in PS and stated that would play a part in your early schedule..it takes a little time for new players to Jell..now that the first 6 games are over, I expect to see a different team. The only person I've stated won't do better the 2nd half is Adams, and I'll stick with that, but I expect others to start rallying. I wouldn't write this unless I see it that way. I could be wrong, but as I said in another post, until you're mathematically eliminated, I don't put anything pass this team.