X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

OK enough,whats with moulds

All week we've heard from varius sources the Eric has a Groin strain or a hamstring pull. We've also heard each day that he's doing better than the day before and that he's day to day. Thats BS, I thought the NFL required each team to submit factual and complete injury lists. They jumped all over Shanahan a few weeks ago for this exact thing and that was during a game. Its been a week and we still dont have a time expected for his return or how severe his strain or pull is. I know you have to keep your opponents on their P's & Q's but this is a little too much deception with the fanbase. Since there hasn't been any definate word I'll just give an educated guess as to when he'll be back except I'm still not sure what for sure the injury is.
    Last edited by juice; 10-12-2003, 10:00 PM.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Day to day is a factual report and other than a simple mistake on these boards, I haven't seen anyone say it was anything other than a groin injury.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

All injury reports that I've seen has it listed as "groin".
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• juice
        • Aug 2003

? probable return date, that would help us sportsman out. any injury is day to day, I think it was on this board where I saw it.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

Well if you checked out the NFL forum, it has him listed as "doubtful". (per ESPN)

injury report thread
          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

how many weeks?

Comment

• Cntrygal
              • Jul 2002

According to ESPN he "wants" to play against the skins. But he's still listed as "doubtful" on bb.com. Hopefully I'll have better info for you by midweek.

Comment

• juice
                • Aug 2003

Thanks, lets hope for the best

Comment

Working...
                X