PDA

View Full Version : OK enough,whats with moulds

juice
10-12-2003, 09:52 PM
All week we've heard from varius sources the Eric has a Groin strain or a hamstring pull. We've also heard each day that he's doing better than the day before and that he's day to day. Thats BS, I thought the NFL required each team to submit factual and complete injury lists. They jumped all over Shanahan a few weeks ago for this exact thing and that was during a game. Its been a week and we still dont have a time expected for his return or how severe his strain or pull is. I know you have to keep your opponents on their P's & Q's but this is a little too much deception with the fanbase. Since there hasn't been any definate word I'll just give an educated guess as to when he'll be back except I'm still not sure what for sure the injury is.:madcloud:

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 04:40 AM
Day to day is a factual report and other than a simple mistake on these boards, I haven't seen anyone say it was anything other than a groin injury.

Cntrygal
10-13-2003, 04:50 AM
All injury reports that I've seen has it listed as "groin".

juice
10-13-2003, 10:48 AM
? probable return date, that would help us sportsman out. any injury is day to day, I think it was on this board where I saw it.

Cntrygal
10-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Well if you checked out the NFL forum, it has him listed as "doubtful". (per ESPN)

injury report thread (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25877)

juice
10-13-2003, 12:58 PM
how many weeks?

Cntrygal
10-13-2003, 01:14 PM
According to ESPN he "wants" to play against the skins. But he's still listed as "doubtful" on bb.com. Hopefully I'll have better info for you by midweek.

juice
10-13-2003, 01:17 PM
Thanks, lets hope for the best