X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

The players have QUIT on greg williams

the right side of our line from the center over just got killed today.

mike williams, teague and pucillo were absolutely OWNED all day long.

they dont work well together. teague and pucillo just dont have the raw talent to compete, regardless of coaching and schemes. they are simply just outmatched. ellis owned williams several times, pressuring drew all day. on one sack that robertson got, pucillo was actually pushed back about 10 feet into drew, who was on a deep drop.

they are not opening up any holes at all for henry, who is playing his guts out with that rib injury.

it is really just embarassing at this point.

the big thing is.. the team just folded today... it was the first time all season i would say that they actually quit on williams... there was no emotion from the team. there was not emotion from the coach.

ps.. nice to see another pass on 3rd and 1 AGAIN.. i am getting really sick of seeing that. then to make it worse, they ran on 4th and 1, when they could have kicked, and the run they call is a toss play that goes wide, to the RIGHT side of all places, instead of just slamming it in up the middle behind ruben and jennings, who are the only ones on the line who are playing well.

it really is disturbing to see the direction the team is going. i know we had injuries to deal with, but good teams make it through that against 0-4 teams. after seeing how well we are capable of playing to start the season.. i know the talent is there. i just wish i knew what the answers were to fix it.

i would at least put sullivan back in at this point.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Embarassing is a fitting word.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
      • Aug 2003

Yep, definitely embarassing. Actually probable the most embarrassing loss all season by any team.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
        Yep, definitely embarassing. Actually probable the most embarrassing loss all season by any team.

no.. miami losing their home opener to a 14 point underdog, in the final seconds, is still the most embarassing for sure.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• don137
          • Jul 2002

This is a team in desparate need of their bye week to regroup because they are in a downward spiral unfortunaley we could be 3-5 by then. The lack of fire seems contagious. The defense is playing as bad as the offense now and there is no excuse for it. No heart whats so ever. The players have to be frustrated with the play calling. I read an article today in the Rochester D&C that said the Bills passed the ball on ALL 15 3rd down opportunities. Now, I realize Bledsoe might of checked off a couple of those plays and he needs to be accountable but when your that pass happy it is easy to defend especially with the likes of Pucillo who basically looks like a matador out there and saying "Olay" as he lets the opposing lineman a free ride at Bledsoe. When the players see consistant bad play calling and realize the best players are not on the field (you can't tell me Pucillo is better than Sullivan) the team is quitting.

Comment

• helmetguy
            Touch the helmet for luck
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
            Originally posted by Tatonka
            no.. miami losing their home opener to a 14 point underdog, in the final seconds, is still the most embarassing for sure.
            Yeah, Lice. You guys aren't off the hook yet.
            Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
            And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Billsouth
              • Jul 2002

while big mike did get beat a couple of times,he generally looked better than last week but still has a long way to go.
              "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsouth
                while big mike did get beat a couple of times,he generally looked better than last week but still has a long way to go.

we gave up 7 sacks this week. and he was responsible for many of them. i would disagree that he looked better than last week.

Comment

Working...
                X