PDA

View Full Version : Bills Gonna Cream Skins

Halbert
10-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Bills learn lesson about playing with intensity.

Buffalo 27
Skins 13

BillsFever
10-13-2003, 12:20 AM
There is no way in hell we're gonna beat the Chiefs in 2 weeks. If we don't beat the Redskins our season is over. If we're 3-5 at the bye week we midas well forget about it.

Miami_Vice
10-13-2003, 12:25 AM
Dont hold your breath Halbert.

Didnt the Bills figure things out after the ass whoopin Miami laid on them?
What about the Iggles?
Surely the Bengals win would have ampted up the team?
Oops, no it didnt.

I think your team is offically done

Typ0
10-13-2003, 12:40 AM
saturday and sunday was a disgrace for buffalo sports. Now I'm thinking of going to that Redskins game just so I can wear a bag over my head. We are pathetic.

shelby
10-13-2003, 04:27 AM
If you go, heckle GW for me.

Unfortunately i think we were all a bit too optomistic at the beginning of the season. With all the talent on this team, it blows my mind that we can't get the job done.
:cynic:

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Halbert

Buffalo 27
Skins 13
Is that a guarantee?

WNYnut
10-13-2003, 06:50 AM
the skins game is a must win, i think if we go into the bye week 4-4, it will be a HUGE accomplishment given the clueless coaching staff

robeezy
10-13-2003, 06:58 AM
The way the Bills have been playing, we can't gaurantee a win against the UB Bulls!

fushetti
10-13-2003, 08:59 AM
The reason the bills WILL NOT win on sunday is because the Redskins have been on a losing streak. Its common knowledge that every team thats winless, or on some sort of losing streak, when they play buffalo, look like the next coming of the 1985 Bears. Skins 31 Bills 14.

Similarly in hockey, every rookie netminder, every rookie skater get their first shutouts/goals against the sabres. And, every mediocre goaltender looks like the second coming of Terry Sawchuk.

What is it with Buffalo sports teams?

Buckets
10-13-2003, 09:14 AM

Buffalo 27
Skins 13

Somebody is going to have to explain how we are going to accomplish this?????

snow1989
10-13-2003, 09:18 AM
Cream?....hell, I'd be happy if they eeck out a win at this point...

Halbert
10-13-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Is that a guarantee?
The only Bills game I ever guaranteed was the season opener so I'll probably have to wait another 20-30 years for the next one. lol.

I just think the Bills got ahead of themselves after the two blowout wins to open the season and being ranked in the top 3 in those stupid power rankings. They thought they'd just be able to show up and beat a bad team like the Jets. Well now they know they were full of crap. They are going to see everybody (fans, media) piling on this whole week. By kickoff time they should be in a frenzy like they were to start the season and I think they'll roll over the Skins.

What happens after that is anybody's guess. I'm amazed that Williams was able to get them to play so hard with inferior talent last year, yet he can't get a much better team worked up this season. I've been a Williams fan all along but this is 3 1/2 straight games (Miami started out ok then crashed and burned) that there has been no fire and that is mostly likely a coaching issue. They need to win the next one and play well even if they lose in KC for Gregg not to be canned.

njsue
10-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Unless, the bills have lost alot of confidence. Ralph Wilson office will be busy this week. It may be a HUGE thing that ralph gets involved to push the coaches and the team.

Bills just might pull it off Sunday.

The 12th man wont let them get away with losing.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2003, 02:50 PM
:laughter:

steve spurrier is an idiot and he will clearly outcoach this buffoon we have.

Halbert
10-19-2003, 07:25 PM
Good thing I'm not one to say I told you so.

Billzz
10-19-2003, 07:29 PM
lol say it for ya. HALBERT TOLD YA SO!!!

stuckincincy
10-19-2003, 07:31 PM
Good thing I'm not one to say I told you so.

:up Nice call, Halbert!

kgun12
10-19-2003, 07:32 PM
OK Hal I will give you this one! If your so good tell me who wins the KC/Bills game!

Dozerdog
10-19-2003, 07:40 PM
If KC whips their arch rival Raiders on MNF- I give the Bills a decent shot at knocking the Chiefs off.

It's a short week for them, a division and heated Rival game, they are on the road- I can see a let down on Sunday. It might not be a Bills win, but i can see it being compeditive- like last season's.

If our O can just prevent the 3 and outs we have been plagued with this month, the Defense can contain them. Baltimore did- they have similar defensive talent IMHO

socalfan
10-19-2003, 07:44 PM
I think the Bills have a real good chance even if KC beats the Raiders.....KC doesn't really have any scouting film on the Bills, the previous 31/2 weeks of film won't be worth much to them.

kgun12
10-19-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
If KC whips their arch rival Raiders on MNF- I give the Bills a decent shot at knocking the Chiefs off.

It's a short week for them, a division and heated Rival game, they are on the road- I can see a let down on Sunday. It might not be a Bills win, but i can see it being compeditive- like last season's.

If our O can just prevent the 3 and outs we have been plagued with this month, the Defense can contain them. Baltimore did- they have similar defensive talent IMHO

Excellant points! I hope you are right!

Halbert
10-19-2003, 07:57 PM
Frankly I'm not blown away by KC. Their defense does not look good but you don't notice it much because their offense and ST has been making so many plays.

I see no reason why the Bills can't be very competitive and possibly come out with a win in KC. I'd take KC with no point spread but if the Bills are getting more than 5 points I'd take them.

The Spaz
10-19-2003, 08:01 PM
If Moulds can play we will win!:)

Billzz
10-19-2003, 08:01 PM
KC's record is better then they are. Special teams won 2 games for them this year. Only thing that worries me about the game is crowd noise and our lack of coverage on the long driving punts we kick.

Bills win.

Cntrygal
10-20-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by fushetti
The reason the bills WILL NOT win on sunday is because the Redskins have been on a losing streak. Its common knowledge that every team thats winless, or on some sort of losing streak, when they play buffalo, look like the next coming of the 1985 Bears. Skins 31 Bills 14.

Similarly in hockey, every rookie netminder, every rookie skater get their first shutouts/goals against the sabres. And, every mediocre goaltender looks like the second coming of Terry Sawchuk.

What is it with Buffalo sports teams?

:phew:

Can you predict this every week?