• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever
    Mr. Predictament
    • Feb 2003

Rodrew Bledson

Even Rob played with more heart then this loser. Drew looks like a healthy Rob Johnson out there.

7 sacks? Our line wasn't great but Drew just stood there and got sacked all day. We can' t even move the ball let alone score.

I wished we would've kept our 1st round pick instead of wasting it on Drew who will be gone after next season. In hindsight we should've traded up in the draft and took Ramsey in the first round.

Drew doesn't have the will or intensity to take us where we wanna go.
  • Miami_Vice
    • Aug 2003

He is a statue. The guy is DONE!

Comment

• BillsFever
      Mr. Predictament
      • Feb 2003

It was either a 3rd and 3 or 4th and 3 play, but Henry stayed ran off to the flat with nobody on him and Drew just stands there staring downfield and gets sacked.

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Re: Rodrew Bledson

Originally posted by BillsFever
        Even Rob played with more heart then this loser. Drew looks like a healthy Rob Johnson out there.

7 sacks? Our line wasn't great but Drew just stood there and got sacked all day. We can' t even move the ball let alone score.

I wished we would've kept our 1st round pick instead of wasting it on Drew who will be gone after next season. In hindsight we should've traded up in the draft and took Ramsey in the first round.

Drew doesn't have the will or intensity to take us where we wanna go.
        You crack me up!
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

LOL
          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Buffatexas
            • Aug 2002

Hey Wys....any chance you can bribe RW with a pallet of hot sauce if he fires Gilbride???

Comment

Working...
            X