X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Marv on WNSA

He was asked if he was given a call by any team in the NFL, would he coach again?

He said he wants to see the bills succeed (this season w/ GW )but He said he would coach again in the NFL.

Paging Mr. Ralph Wilson......
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • fushetti
    President of the Rick Jeanneret Fanclub
    • Feb 2003

HIRE MARV!!! HIRE MARV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIRE HIM NOW! END THIS MADNESS NOW!
    "And I do have a wish, albeit one that cannot and will not be fulfilled. I wish... I wish that standing next to me right now, would be Ted Darling."
    Rick Jeanneret 4-14-96

Ted Darling "Voice of the Sabres"

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Is it really our coaching?

The Bills got beaten by the Eagles (who was then injured) who was beat yesterday by a Cowboy team that supposedly has half the talent the bills have. When a team like the cowboys are winning w/ the talent it has , you know it's because the coaching staff are outsmarting their opponents.

Panthers, granted that they have good players, at least their coaches know how to maximize that talent.

If there is one thing GW has consistently done so far, he's given winless teams their first win of the season at the expense of the Buffalo Bills. Both those times, the bills didn't even put up a fight against those winless teams
      sacrifice1

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

I love Marv, but if he comes in here in sucks I think that it tarnishes his current standings the greatest coach the Bills ever had. I really do not want to start reading any negative comments about Marv, his age, and how he's lost a step. It's time to locate a new talented coach. One that can start his own legacy. Leave Marv in the past where my memories are still pleasant.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I'm not saying he may be the long term coach for this team, but if firing GW now and putting in Marv would be a better option. I dont think that would happen, I don't even know what TD thinks of Marv.

One things for sure, this O will be better under Marv.
          sacrifice1

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I say bring in Marv and have been saying that for a couple weeks. He has always said if the situation is right (AKA if the talent is there since he doesn't want to take over a rebuilding team).
            As far as carolina goes I thought Fox would of made a great head coach for us when we hired Williams. Remember Fox inherited a 1-15 team. I am not buying the fact that Carolina has more talent man for man. I think the only position they are better than Buffalo is the D-line. To think if we didn't rally against carolina two years ago we would have Peppers instead of Mike Williams. The fact is the players are ALL buying into Fox's system.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              I'm not saying he may be the long term coach for this team, but if firing GW now and putting in Marv would be a better option. I dont think that would happen, I don't even know what TD thinks of Marv.

One things for sure, this O will be better under Marv.
              So would the special teams. Maybe he could come in just as an interim coach, until we get someone in the offseason.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X