X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

All these great playmakers.....

.....and not one solid leader to step in, lift spirits and say, "Hey, follow me!".

The coaching has been terrible, especially Gilbride, and especially Williams for not curbing Gilbride, but the players have shown nothing to prove they want to win. Not one of them has made a sideline attempt at rallying the troops.

I blame Bledsoe and Moulds for this on offense. They have shown me nothing but an amazing lack of intensity. I know that most of you will hate to read this, but FLUTIE had that "In Charge - Have Something to Prove" way of fighting and buying wins the team shouldn't have had.

No spark. Just thick, black smoke continously billows from One Bills Drive from one burnt team.
  • WNYnut
    • Jul 2002

I concur, the players do play a large part in this. And not once, other than Takeo, has anyone stepped up and called out some fellow teammates. Honestly, I don't who's our leader on offense. Does anyone know?? God I miss Kent Hull!
    "Remember, you can always find East by staring directly at the sun."

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

The Jets had themselves a players-only meeting on Sunday. When are our guys going to do that?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• helmetguy
        Touch the helmet for luck
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
        The Jets had themselves a players-only meeting on Sunday. When are our guys going to do that?
        It's possible that the players see such a step as hopeless. The still have to rely on the coaching staff for the game plan each week, as well as the proress of practice each day. Williams, et al. seem to stubborn to listen to any input from the players. The players, then, probably think they'd be in the wind.
        Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
        And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Drewpac
          • Jul 2002

I think the only one who can potentially do this on offense is Eric Moulds. He and Ruben Brown have been there the longest and he is also the best player on this offense. I don't think Bledsoe is a leader. I think the other players really look up to Moulds and he needs to step up and lead the team.

Comment

Working...
          X