• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Quotes to Note......

Bledsoe-

What happened on the missed snap?
    "We were running out of time and I turned to call time out. When I did Trey (Teague) saw that we were running out of time and he snapped the ball when I was calling time out. I didn't get it called in time."

"Eric's a tremendous player and has been a play maker for us. When he is not on the field it takes some explosiveness out of your offense. As soon as we can get him back the better we are going to be. Everyone deals with injuries in this league and guys have to make plays when they have a chance. I thought that Clarence (Coleman) and Sam Aiken made some good catches when they had chances to make plays."

Has Reed been officialy ousted by Bledsoe!? Weekly miscommunication by the center and QB?

Rueben-

First Quarter Snowball

"Yea, give it to us again I know we could make it happen. We didn't make it happen on that particular play. I guess you can say it snowballed from there. We never really established anything. We were on our heels the whole game and never gave much of a fight. Not to discredit them at all. They are a good team. They have been doing anything they can to get a win. We didn't bring any fight."

Running Game
    "I love running the ball. I have to carry out the assignments that the coach's call and I have to make them work. That's what they pay me for. If they make calls and I'm not making it work, that's my fault. If I don't make it happen no matter what they call it's not going to go. It's real disappointing right now."

Shot at Gilbride/Williams??

Shaw-

Does each guy need to coming back individually to do their job?

"If you get 58 guys that are ready to fight and kick and scratch and go to war, whatever you need to do to win a game, then I like my chances. We have that here. It's just a matter of being consistent with it. I'm not going to panic in terms of saying the season is shot. We've lost one game and we have to come back Wednesday ready to fight and ready to go and get ready for the next week."

I think that this is the only guy poking the fire right now.

Winfield-

Should you guys be more desperate?

"I think we need to play with a sense of urgency. The slow start is killing us."

You think?

Fletcher-

Did everyone overrate the Bills early on?

"There are a lot of wholes that need to be filled. When you only win one out of your last four ball games there's a lot of looking in the mirror that you have to do, a lot of things that we need to fix. Since I've been here, my year and a half here, this was the most embarrassing lose. (We) truly embarrassed everybody associated with the Buffalo Bills, from the owner on down to the fans. The way we played today was an embarrassment to everybody who's a Buffalo Bills fan."

Finally someone who is feeling emotion.

Reed-

Play in the End Zone

"There was a route behind me and I thought he was throwing it to him. It was high for me. I went up and tried to get it but was over my head."

Week 6 and the QBs and WRs aren't on the right page? Give me a break. Reed needs to be benched. Coleman and Aiken did a great job. Reed was non-existent!
    Last edited by RedEyE; 10-13-2003, 09:00 AM.
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I don't care what any of them say. Words are meaningless right now. Show me something.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• mayor77
      • Sep 2003

Maybe Reed could do something if Bledsoe wouldn't miss him when he's wide open, which was about 3 times yesterday. Blame it on anyone you want, Bledsoe is not the answer.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mayor77
        Maybe Reed could do something if Bledsoe wouldn't miss him when he's wide open, which was about 3 times yesterday. Blame it on anyone you want, Bledsoe is not the answer.
        Sorry man, but unti l see Reed make it through a single game without dropping the ball, I say it's his pass routes. Isn't it funny that the rest of the WR crew seem to be doing their part right.

Comment

Working...
        X