PDA

View Full Version : It's really sad when.......

fabolouspaul
10-13-2003, 09:30 AM
your kicker who only scored 1 FG, is the #1 vote getter for the gameball of the week on the BuffaloBills.com site. yikes! So Mcgahee practices Wed right? :) GO BILLS!

WNYnut
10-13-2003, 09:32 AM
personally, i think it should be Moorman instead of Lindell, either way, still a kicker!!

lordofgun
10-13-2003, 09:34 AM
:rofl:

Buckets
10-13-2003, 09:38 AM
[i] So Mcgahee practices Wed right? :) GO BILLS! [/B]

Don't put him behind this Oline he'll be back injured in no time.

:puke:

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by WNYnut
personally, i think it should be Moorman instead of Lindell, either way, still a kicker!!

I agree. Lindell's been getting a few touchbacks on his kickoffs but they seemed pretty shallow yesterday. Brian Moorman was one of the few players who showed up.

BAM
10-13-2003, 05:11 PM
My vote goes to the bus driver. Nobody deserves a game-ball this week (on the Bills side anyways).

Valerie
10-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller My vote goes to the bus driver. Nobody deserves a game-ball this week (on the Bills side anyways).
I saw the Bills buses. lol We stopped at the Sheraton across the street from Giants Stadium and we saw the buses for the players and coaches. We didn't see any players though. And we didn't see the bus drivers either. lol Frankly, I don't even think the driver should get a game ball. If he was smart, he would've taken the Bills back to Buffalo instead of to the Meadowlands. It really wouldn't have made a difference in the game. They didn't show up to play anyway. lol