PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Larry Felser!

Michael82
10-13-2003, 11:05 AM
His first thing that came out of his mouth was that if there isn't a press conference announcing the release of Gregg Williams, then the Bills are nuts. He said that they are digging the grave deeper and deeper until he is let go.

Thailog80
10-13-2003, 11:11 AM
Mike...give credit to where that Avatar bus thing come from....tbd maybe...hehehe

Michael82
10-13-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Thailog80
Mike...give credit to where that Avatar bus thing come from....tbd maybe...hehehe

Good idea. but he is also a Zoner here and a good buddy of mine. :D

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 11:21 AM
I'm listening to Felzer right now. I used to read his stuff all the time, and he's one of the most astute football writers ever (topped only by the late Will McDonough of the Boston Globe). Felzer is saying now what I've been saying all along. And you thought I was just being funny by yelling "FIRE THE COACH!!!"?
Wonder if anyone else is listening?

Thailog80
10-13-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282

Good idea. but he is also a Zoner here and a good buddy of mine. :D

Just busting your hump.It was said in good nature.

XNOUGHT
10-13-2003, 11:38 AM
I think TD is trying to get a high pick for next year :lastyr: :nana:

justasportsfan
10-13-2003, 01:23 PM
He says to replace Gilbride w/ Stekl who loves to run the ball :idunno:

The Marv Levy thing was discussed again.

CajunBillsBacker
10-13-2003, 02:29 PM
Hey mike, you know I don't mind you using my avatar buddy.

SABURZFAN
10-13-2003, 02:38 PM
i can't believe that i agree with felser....AGAIN!!!!i'm REALLY starting to worry.

LtBillsFan66
10-13-2003, 02:45 PM
I can't wait to see what they say in Bills Digest. Think they'll tear into GW?

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I can't wait to see what they say in Bills Digest. Think they'll tear into GW?

I doubt it. :cynic:

losman2evans
10-13-2003, 07:14 PM
I never thought we would have a chance to get Kellin Winslow Jr, but after that loss, we might have a chance. The last two years I could watch the games with the mind set that even if we were getting killed that I knew we were in the rebuilding process. But my expectations were so much higher this year and after out first two games, my expectations grew and I couldn't even watch the 4th quarter. I can't remember the last time I was so disappointed in our team.

NoRing4U
10-13-2003, 07:41 PM
It's your players.

Your D is over-rated, your line sucks (therefore you have hardly any chance at running), your RB is HURT which makes it that much worse, your star WR is hurt now, Bledsoe has grown a vagina.

Stop blaming everything on your coach.

Oh, and the Reed who was supposed to pick up the slack for Price has been a bust.

TigerJ
10-13-2003, 09:42 PM
I think your opinion blows, NoRing. The defence does not have a great pass rusher, but that's all it really lacks. The O-line has a bunch of athletic guys who are underachieving. When players underachieve the blame ultimately has to fall to the coaches. Our running back was not running well, nor was he getting carries before he was hurt. He was not that hurt vs the Jets. He wasn't even on the injury report. Moulds was out for the game, true, but if a team can't compensate for the loss of one player, even a star, then the fault has to be laid to coaching. Likewise if a player like Bledsoe loses his manhood, as you so colorfully state it, the first place I look for the reason is, you guessed it, coaching.

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 09:54 PM
The problem is, Tiger, that Jerry Gray is in way over his head as DC. That's part of the reason LeBeau was brought in. That obviously didn't sit well with GW, since very little of what LeBeau has to offer has been incorporated into the defensive game plan. On the rare occasions when the zone blitzes have been used, they produced turnovers. That doesn't bode well for GW. LeBeau was forced upon him in an attempt to better utilize the newly acquired defensive talent and GW resents it. There's no other explanation for why the defense is underachieving.

SABURZFAN
10-14-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by NoRing4U
Bledsoe has grown a vagina.

you would know how that feels,wouldn't you?:doh: