X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pashi911
    • Sep 2003

Who is this Guy???

As a loyal and dedicated Bills fan, I have never come across such garbage in my entire life. The funny thing is, that I am not talking about last night's collapse at the hands of the Jets, rather i'm referring to Mark Weiler's latest comments of our team.

This guy has no clue about football let alone have any idea about what's wrong with the bills.

For Weiler to suggest that letting Bledsoe, Adams, and Winfield go at the end of the season proves that he doesnt know what he is talking about

Think before you speak Weiler!

CLICK HERE FOR WEILER'S ARTICLE
  • mackey789
    • Jul 2002

No kidding...i agree that we should fire GW but the rest is BS.

Comment

• Judge
      • Aug 2002

He says "Let AVP finish the season".

That says it all about how idiotic his analysis is.

Let's see. We're 3-3, with 10 games left. I know, let's give up!

Yeah, right. What a maroon.
      Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Actually....

I definately agree with Adams and Winfield... both suck and need to go.

Bledsoe, I am willing to give him a shot under a different OC. He needs to improve his decision making, but he isnt playing any worse than anyone else on O. In other words, he isnt the weakest link.

Comment

• Indy Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Williams, Gilbride and Adams Should go! The first two just because of the last 4 games alone. But adams is not playing like the DT that won the SB in Baltimore. He had a good first game....thats it. Big Pat is the real force. SA is nothing more than average so far. As far as letting Winfield go...Now that is BS.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Drew changes too many plays. He changed the play on the game turning 3rd and 1 from a run to a pass. I really don't know if cutting him is the right move, but somebody needs to have a talk with him as a minimum and get him to change his playing habits.

Letting Winfied go elsewhere doesn't bother me in the least. He's a great tackler, but he's barely average in cover situations.

Comment

• Judge
              • Aug 2002

Uh, Sam Adams didn't play yesterday, did he? Did you NOTICE how much worse the D was at controlling the running game w/o him?

Case closed on Adams- he's good.

Winfield stinks? In what alternate universe? What has he done wrong since the preseason? It was CLEMENTS who had a bad game yesterday, not Winfield, who was leading the team in tackles going into yesterday, wasn't he?

This is a Bizarro board today.
              Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                • Sep 2003

Fire Williams and/or Gilbride, everyone else can stay. I like Winfield and Adams. They're both good players.

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

Winfield is a BELOW average CB. No question about it. Stop mistaking tackling ability for coverage ability. Winfield couldnt cover Gilbride if he were a WR.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                    • Jul 2002

I was a good article up until the AVP part.

Comment

• Judge
                      • Aug 2002

Tackling ability is very important in the sport of Football, Pride. Maybe you weren't aware of that.

As far as coverage goes, don't confuse lack of INT's with inability to cover. I have to admit that my concentration on yesterday's game got less and less as the game deteriorated, but I paid attention enough not to recall any specific play that Winfield blew. If you remember when he really stunk up the joint, remind me. In contrast, I thought Clements played very poorly instead.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                        Winfield is a BELOW average CB. No question about it. Stop mistaking tackling ability for coverage ability. Winfield couldnt cover Gilbride if he were a WR.
                        You are nuts?

It looked to me like Clements was the one getting beat left and right yesterday. Winfield had a solid game - Again.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Judge
                          Tackling ability is very important in the sport of Football, Pride. Maybe you weren't aware of that.

As far as coverage goes, don't confuse lack of INT's with inability to cover. I have to admit that my concentration on yesterday's game got less and less as the game deteriorated, but I paid attention enough not to recall any specific play that Winfield blew. If you remember when he really stunk up the joint, remind me. In contrast, I thought Clements played very poorly instead.
                          Aw Pride has a fetish for hating Winfield. He has all season.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Right now, AVP isn't that bad of an option. Drew is having problems. He isn't showing any leadership, he is having problems with his throws, he's making bad decisions.

Benching Drew for the rest of the season isn't really an option but letting AVP step in for a game or two might not be a bad idea. That might get Drew fired up and playing well again.

Comment

• Pride
                              • Jul 2002

I think you both need to check your eyeglasses checked. Sure, while winfield does not make the "big" mistake... his WR usually catches everything thrown at him. Winfield is always behind the play... 3 steps behind the play.

Why do you think his "tackling" ability is talked about so much? He is tackling HIS receiver after they catch the ball!

Comment

Working...
                              X