PDA

View Full Version : The UNofficial GW must go thread

Judge
10-13-2003, 11:47 AM
I have maintained for the last 2 seasons + that, as long as the Bills didn't show signs of quitting on their coach, GW must stay. I never saw this team quit on GW, even when they were getting shellacked in 2001.

Until yesterday.

The team quit on its coaching staff yesterday. I saw nothing from them, no desire. I see nothing from the coaching staff that leads me to believe that it has what it takes to help this team improve. The o-line, a major liability going into the season, is getting worse. Ditto the d-line.

The coaching staff's gimmickry cost it what shred of validity it had with the team. In my opinion, the turning point came on the HB pass in the Miami game. It showed the offense that the coaches don't believe in them, and by backfiring the team lost its own self-confidence and has been backpedaling ever since.

Thailog80
10-13-2003, 11:49 AM
Im on board. Sack this clown.

Judge
10-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Who's the girl in your pic again? I forgot her name.

Thailog80
10-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Vanessa Kay.

mackey789
10-13-2003, 11:56 AM
Lets rally outside the stadium with signs indicating our displeasure of this coaching staff. They NEEEEEEEEEED to go.

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Someone at work was asking me when we were gonna be getting big dummies to hang to symbolize the coaches at the games.

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Someone at work was asking me when we were gonna be getting big dummies to hang to symbolize the coaches at the games.

All the big dummies already patrol the sidelines.

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
All the big dummies already patrol the sidelines.

:snicker: I was wondering when someone would mention that.

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
:snicker: I was wondering when someone would mention that.

I was hoping someone else would! I like to deal in the merely obvious!