How much of the balme does Bledsoe deserve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frez
    • Oct 2003

How much of the balme does Bledsoe deserve?

What's your thoughts on Bledsoe the last 4 weeks? He's not getting my vote for a probowl.that's for sure!
  • njsue
    Jersey Girl!!!!!!
    • Sep 2003

Drew is trying to do his job, but the line is so mediocre.

Pucillo is like another john fina HE SUCKS!!:hamrhed:

Comment

• beta_google
      Zoner
      • Aug 2003

About 2% of the blame is on Bledsoe. Miami was a disgusting game for him. But the EAGLES and the BENGALS game there were A TON of dropped balls. I dont know exactly, but there had to be about 8-10 dropped balls between those two games. I know Reed had 6 by himself in those 2 games.

I think Bledsoe is doing fine. He entered halftime at like 12/14 for 110 yards or something like that ...

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Bledsoe isnt the biggest problem, but he isnt helping.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Bledsoe has limitations like every QB and the Bills coaches are not able to play to his strengths and prevent defenses from exploiting his weaknesses.

Comment

• beta_google
            Zoner
            • Aug 2003

When you have a pocket QB you cant have a 0-line that would let 3rd graders in to sack him.

Our 0-line is where the real problems exist.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Bledsoe has his weaknesses, yes indeed. But a solid gameplan can eliminate them being exposed.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

Hey, I think we are all in agreement with at least something.

Comment

• LarryBoy
                  The world needs a hero!
                  • Apr 2003

Our line sucks.
                  Bills Rock!

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

Re: How much of the balme does Bledsoe deserve?

After being sacked SEVEN times...Bledsoe deserves a lot of balm for his aching body!!

(Sorry, just had to!)

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

The O-line looks slow and weak, I don't no what has happened to them. It would be nice if Bledsoe was able to at least roll out though. Did you see the play where he tried rolling out? It was sad. Any other QB in the league would have been able to buy himself more time. Bills need to take a QB in the 1st or second round in the 2004 draft. We need a Tom Brady to fall back on. Travis Brown obviously isn't the answer.

Byrd.

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

It does not make sense. In first two games they were forming a pocket around Bledsoe and now they can not even slow them down!
                        Last edited by G. Host; 10-13-2003, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• HenryRules
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
                          The O-line looks slow and weak, I don't no what has happened to them. It would be nice if Bledsoe was able to at least roll out though. Did you see the play where he tried rolling out? It was sad. Any other QB in the league would have been able to buy himself more time. Bills need to take a QB in the 1st or second round in the 2004 draft. We need a Tom Brady to fall back on. Travis Brown obviously isn't the answer.
                          If we had an interior line, Bledsoe would be able to buy time just as well as anyone. Stepping up in the pocket is one thing I think he's really good at. He'll never be able to run outside, but with good OG/C's, stepping up should be good enough (unfortunately, we don't have any).

And Brady??? The guy sucks ... after half-way through last season when everyone realized he cannot throw a deep ball, he has done nothing (his second half was just as bad as Bledsoe's last season and his first-half this year is also just as bad - except he doesn't have a team that looks like it'd rather be anywhere else).

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

drew has made his share of mistakes but the OL can't even muster a running game.....the playcalling is horrible......WR's are dropping balls..........
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Drewpac
                              • Jul 2002

I think the problem with Bledsoe, besides his admittedly crappy O-Line, is the perceived like of fire coming from him. He doesn't get in anyone's face or try to fire up his teammates. He has looked utterly defeated from the start over the past 4 weeks. I just sense that he has no confidence or even worse, no heart. Also, I can't stand that he won't make a quick read and get rid of the ball. Throw some short balls and let your skill players make some plays. Jim Kelly was great at hitting those quick throws to Reed and Thomas.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍