• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

The Easy Games are Gone....

....now we get into the meatiest part of the schedule....with a listless, hapless, poorly coached, crapbag of a team. This is absolutely pathetic and inexcuseable. It is coaching, it is execution, it is inexcuseable. I have NEVER, EVER been more disappointed in my team. The four SB losses were tough, but this tops them all. Spanked by the depleted Eagles, we nip the worst franchise in football at home last week, and now we get CRUSHED by the lowly 0-4 Jets. WTF, I am spitting mad. You can't blame any one person, it is EVERYONE that needs to step up. However, it is VERY OBVIOUS that the first thing that needs to happen is a coaching change. Getting rid of Williams will hopefully force the players to rally around the new guy. There was all this talk of how many former "head coaches" we had on staff. Time to dredge one up and see what they have.
    Williams HAMMER
  • Miami_Vice
    • Aug 2003

Yep, you guys havent recovered yet from the Miami a$$ kicking.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Miami_Vice
      I wish you would shut up already about that stupid game. Everything we say you point right to that.

HAMMER - you're right. Back in the 3-13 days I still wasn't as ashamed. We weren't supposed to be good. This season we are, and we suck due to stupid coaching.

I'm about to send my jersey back just like that Jets fan did.

Comment

• Miami_Vice
        • Aug 2003

Just the coaching?
        Dude, your players are sucking a **** as well. It is a team effort.

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

We haven't recovered from hiring the dunce. Speaking of dunces...
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Some Finfans in FH are actually taking credit for our losses to the eagles, Jets and the ugly win against the bengals. Homers.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Just the coaching?
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                Some Finfans in FH are actually taking credit for our losses to the eagles, Jets and the ugly win against the bengals. Homers.
                what a joke.
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Just the coaching?
                  Now this is an indepth analysis. Your witty banter instantly defines your intellect.

I was wondering Mr. Miami Vice, do you wear the salmon colored t-shirt under the white sports coat with the sleeves rolled up, or the teal? How's Tubbs treating you these days? You sound a little bitter, so I'd say that the KY in the Miami Vice house has been running low recently.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
                    You sound a little bitter, so I'd say that the KY in the Miami Vice house has been running low recently.

Miami_ViceFinHeaven Sisters

Comment

• Miami_Vice
                      • Aug 2003

LOL
                      man, you guys are reaching for straws! Seriously, you guys look so dumb now. Before the season, you kept on saying how you were the new Beasts of the East and look at you ....laying down at 3-3. What a bunch of gutless losers. Losing to the winless Jets by 27 points. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

It's a long season yet. We'll bring this thread back up when you don't make the playoffs and we win the division.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

LOL
                          man, you guys are reaching for straws! Seriously, you guys look so dumb now. Before the season, you kept on saying how you were the new Beasts of the East and look at you ....laying down at 3-3. What a bunch of gutless losers. Losing to the winless Jets by 27 points. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
                          it's obvious that your parents weren't informed about abortions.they're suppose to flush them,not feed them.

Comment

• TedMock
                            • Jul 2002

LOL
                            ok, I don't usually beg but you're killing me. Pleeeeeeease post something intelligent. Anything at all with thought and substance. Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by TedMock

ok, I don't usually beg but you're killing me. Pleeeeeeease post something intelligent. Anything at all with thought and substance. Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top.
                              I doubt he's capable of doing so. If he was he'd have passed his GED.

Comment

Working...
                              X