• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

What the HELL happened???

I only saw the first few minutes of the game. When I left it was 7-3 Jets. I figured you guys would win this one. Maybe not easily, but still pull it out in the end...

But 30-3...OUCH!!! to the 0-4 JETS!!!

What happened??? Defense play bad? Offense give the ball away? What happened???

All teams have strengths and weaknesses to exploit and after a certain amount of time a good team corrects its deficiencies but it seems like the Bills are not correcting theirs, or can't...

Still anything can happen in a game so keep plugging away.
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...
  • Fairway To Green
    • Jul 2002

Two words...................Williams......Gilbride..........nuff said

Comment

• Phins054
      Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
      • Jul 2002

Gilbride??? What...did he go pass wacky again?!? When I left I saw a atat showing a balanced O. 11 pass plays and 10 run or something like that....

Then again if the score gets out of hand, you need to pass for your points...
      Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• HenryRules
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Phins054
        Gilbride??? What...did he go pass wacky again?!? When I left I saw a atat showing a balanced O. 11 pass plays and 10 run or something like that....

Then again if the score gets out of hand, you need to pass for your points...
        Everyone here seems to think that Gilbride is the route of all problems. It's his fault our line gets no push; he's supposed to wait until OT for the running game to actually produce results, even though we're trailing by 4 times the number of points that we've scored up until that point; it's his fault that our OL leader has never shown respect to the team's OC regardless of who it is when the OG is a big cause that our running game isn't successful this year; it's Gilbride's fault that Reed can't catch anything that hits him in the numbers; it's Gilbride's fault that he doesn't trust our OL to get 3 yards on 3rd down when our longest run is only 2 yards and that's when the D doesn't stack the line; it's Gilbride's faut that our OL coach was fired for creating an up-and-coming OL so that our new coach could turn it into an underachieving bunch of whiners.

Yes, yes, Gilbride is the man to blame.
        Last edited by HenryRules; 10-13-2003, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X