PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts

JD
10-13-2003, 04:52 PM
Well the 3rd period is about to start, so I dont know how the game will end up.

Were in the lead 4-1 and looking good.

I really think that we will do great this season.

Remember last season, when we started off on fire, but stooped low to have one of the worst seasons in Sabres history.

I think this year may be just the opposite.

We got spanked the first two games but weve come back hard in todays, so who knows, maybe this team IS all that its hyped up to be.

CHEERS!
:beers:

David Deboudt
10-13-2003, 07:12 PM
Wow, a post from JD with no insult, bad word or things like that! That's good to see ;)

Well, I'm glad they were able to overcome their terrrible start, but it will take time. This win comes at the best time, right before our west coast road trip. This will be an important time of the year, 'cause the players will spend a lot of time together and create their chemistery during that trip... GO SABRES!

Myers57
10-13-2003, 07:59 PM
If they were to lose this game, this team would have been in the gutters of the NHL again because there would be no way that they would rebound during a very tough western road trip...

JD
10-13-2003, 09:27 PM
He brings back his old sig, very cute Darryl, I love it.

But you forgot the part at the bottom, saying like that he scored and everything.

:lol!:

JD
10-13-2003, 09:44 PM
Did you see that one glove save by Biron when he was sprawling on the ice? That right there saved the game.

"SOMEBODY CALL A COP, CUZ HE JUST ROBBED HIM!"

pyrrhonist
10-13-2003, 10:15 PM
There's a quote from Harvey Keitel in Pulp Fiction that's appropriate here, but it's a tad vulgar........so I won't post it.

This was a great win, even though we again broke down in the 3rd. Marty saved the day with that awesome save against Guerin. Guerin even thought he scored, putting his hands up. This is just a start, now we need to build on it.