PDA

View Full Version : Sad times in BZ.com...

BAM
10-13-2003, 05:26 PM
Am i the only one that still thinks we are going to be ok this season? All these Threads are making me sick!

"Who's to blame for us sucking?"
"I'm done with football."
"This team is WORSE than it was last year!!!"
etc.. etc..

I still think we have a very good chance to win the East... but it could just be the ganja talking ;)

:gobills:

The Natrix
10-13-2003, 05:29 PM
After the KC game I will tell you whether or not there is any hope.

shelby
10-13-2003, 05:29 PM
:smoke:

i haven't seen much lately that leads me to believe we will be playoff contenders.:cynic: But i hope i am wrong.

BAM
10-13-2003, 05:31 PM
Hey Shelby pass that over here..

Anyways, yah I agree we haven't played well the last few games, but what makes you all believe we can't return to the form of the 1st two games? Every team goes through a slump now and then.

:dj:

Valerie
10-13-2003, 05:32 PM
I don't think the Bills are going anywhere this year. They don't have what it takes in the coaching department and their players leave a lot to be desired.

BAM
10-13-2003, 05:39 PM
What happened to Positive Thinking!

:brace:

Valerie
10-13-2003, 05:49 PM
Positive thinking only makes the fall back down to reality a lot further. :D

helmetguy
10-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
What happened to Positive Thinking!

:brace:

"We have to get better in that area."
-Gregg Williams

shelby
10-13-2003, 05:55 PM
The glass is half empty.:(

Valerie
10-13-2003, 05:57 PM
Jaded:hi5:Shelby

Isn't that the truth! lol

BAM
10-13-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy

-Gregg Williams

LOL THAT WAS GREAT HELMET! !!!! HAHAHAHAHAA

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I don't think the Bills are going anywhere this year. They don't have what it takes in the coaching department and their players leave a lot to be desired.

Sorry but I must disagree with your player assessment. We've got great talent across the board but Williams doesn't know how to use them properly.

E-Klips
10-13-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy

-Gregg Williams

Now that has to be the funniest post I've seen all day!! So typical of the rhetoric we hear from One Bills Drive.

shelby
10-13-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Sorry but I must disagree with your player assessment. We've got great talent across the board but Williams doesn't know how to use them properly.

Pucillo has talent?!?!?!
:cynic:

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by shelby
Pucillo has talent?!?!?!
:cynic:
There are the exceptions of course. Benching that fool is still in my sig. ;)
Put Sullivan back in and we'll see what happens.

robeezy
10-13-2003, 06:26 PM
Look at the teams we beat and the teams we lost too. Besides the Pats (who sent us their playbook in the form of Milloy), we beat 2 teams that sucked. We had to go intto overtime to beat the Bengals! The BENGALS! If they had Dillon, we might have lost that. We got smacked by the Eagles, dolphins, and now the 0-4 Jets! Playoffs, yeah right. I am so sick of this coaching staff. With all this talent, we should be undefeated.

Valerie
10-13-2003, 06:28 PM
Hey, Shelby, I met Coy Wire's dad yesterday! I have a picture of him and my dad. When I finish this roll, which could take weeks lol I'll post it! :) He's a nice guy! He came to the tailgate and cooked. lol

shelby
10-13-2003, 06:49 PM
Hey, Shelby, I met Coy Wire's dad yesterday! I have a picture of him and my dad. When I finish this roll, which could take weeks lol I'll post it! :) He's a nice guy! He came to the tailgate and cooked. lol

Very cool! :up:

The_Philster
10-13-2003, 06:51 PM

Originally posted by shelby
Very cool! :up:

Pinto Guy (Kenny) is friends with Coy's entire family. :up:

Nighthawk
10-13-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey, my post was mentioned in this thread...I'm famous...cool! :)