Clear All
  • ArcticWildMan

How about this new O-line

LT: Marcus Price
    LG: Rueben Brown
    C: Jonas Jennings
    RG: Marques Sullivan
    RT: Mike Williams

We need to do something to shake up the O-line and bring some form of life to it.

Jennings was tried last year as a center and I believe he even played it in college, so it shouldn't be terribly hard for him to move.

Marcus Price played extremely well last year at RT when he played for an injured Mike Williams and he should be able to handle LT.

Marques Sullivan can replace a totally lost, dazed and confused Pucillo (who HAS to have incriminating pics of GW for him to still be starting).

Any other ideas for possible changes to our O-line?
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Looks good to me
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Your Hired!! I dont think we currently have an offensive line coach.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Thailog80
        Im not a chick!
        • Apr 2003

I dont think I'd sleep with Mike at LT especially after the way he's been playing RT. Protecting DB"S blindside.....no! I cringe at that thought. What about Price at LT?

"Let's Roll"
        Todd Beamer
        Flight 93
        9/11/01

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thailog80
          I dont think I'd sleep with Mike at LT especially after the way he's been playing RT. Protecting DB"S blindside.....no! I cringe at that thought. What about Price at LT?
          Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
          LT: Marcus Price
          LG: Rueben Brown
          C: Jonas Jennings
          RG: Marques Sullivan
          RT: Mike Williams
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Thailog80
            Im not a chick!
            • Apr 2003

My bad. I misread it. I thought he was talking about moving MW to LT sorry.

"Let's Roll"
            Todd Beamer
            Flight 93
            9/11/01

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Thailog80
              My bad. I misread it. I thought he was talking about moving MW to LT sorry.
              Just admit it. You were either drinking (and after yesterday, who can blame you?) or distracted by your own sig pic (who can blame you for that either?)

Comment

• NoRing4U
                • Jun 2003

Adams is worthless on your D so why not try him out on the O-line? :hammeru:

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by NoRing4U
                  Adams is worthless on your D so why not try him out on the O-line? :hammeru:
                  Won't you just stick to the topic Besides I don't think Jennings has ever played center for an extensive amount of time.

Comment

Working...
                  X