X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mort talking

Fletcher, Malloy, and a few others spoke up in an angry locker room and told the players to take their own acountability and not to place it all on the coaching staff.
    Finally, some fire in these guys. But I wanna see it translate on the field before I believe in it.
    They also said that McGahee will probably play this season. They better fix the O-line first or he's dead.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Mort talking

Originally posted by The_Philster
    Fletcher, Malloy, and a few others spoke up in an angry locker room and told the players to take their own acountability and not to place it all on the coaching staff.
    That can only mean that some of them ARE blaming the coaches!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
      That can only mean that some of them ARE blaming the coaches!
      Yep...maybe a mutiny in the works?
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Skatt8011
        • Aug 2003

Its about time, someones gotta step up, but Id rather have em step up on the field rather than the locker room, but its a start.
        www.billsaddiction.com

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

Does this mean that if a call is called by the coaching staff, the players should over ride it if they know it's a bad play and conversely should they stop audiblizing?
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skatt8011
            Its about time, someones gotta step up, but Id rather have em step up on the field rather than the locker room, but its a start.
            My thoughts exactly. They can talk all they want in practice and in the locker room (the players have been working on their Tuesdays off all year) but until it translates into onfiekd production, it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

• Sennsai
              • Aug 2002

Odd.. While Milloy may be a leader in the locker room, he got taken to school by a 2nd rate TE Sunday. So much for his pro bowl covering ability.

I'm not a believer in him yet, especially for the price.:angry:
              " It happened before, it will happen again. It's just a question of when."

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

This season is shot.

When the players are pointing fingers and the coaches are pointing fingers, it's all over folks.

Comment

• helmetguy
                  Touch the helmet for luck
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                  This season is shot.

When the players are pointing fingers and the coaches are pointing fingers, it's all over folks.
                  Well said!
                  Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                  And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Historian
                    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                    • Dec 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                    This season is shot.

Very true AWM. I think the players know they are being led into battle by a lame duck coach.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
                      Very true AWM. I think the players know they are being led into battle by a lame duck coach.
                      so why are we waiting to dump this loser of a head coach?

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                        • Jul 2002

Because TD won't admit he made a major screw up in his first decision as our GM. He's starting to piss me off too.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

The play of the Bills on the field Sunday showed that the players don't believe in the coaches anymore. I can't imagine that anything the coaches can do at this point will change that. Whether these veterans can rally the troops remains to be seen.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

I still pray that they do.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• socalfan
                              Old Fogey from Cali
                              • Feb 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
                              The play of the Bills on the field Sunday showed that the players don't believe in the coaches anymore. I can't imagine that anything the coaches can do at this point will change that. Whether these veterans can rally the troops remains to be seen.

Yeah, that is what I think too.

Now the players need to know from management TD that they are also in jeopardy of loosing their jobs through the draft and waiver wire. Because as AWM points out the finger pointing will mean that the season is over unless someone sets this straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X