X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Fassel Vows: I'll Fix Offense

The offensive malaise has grown so deep that Jim Fassel yesterday announced he's going to start talking to himself.
    Last season, following a dreary loss to the Eagles, Fassel wrested the play-calling duties away from offensive coordinator Sean Payton and assumed those duties himself. This year, heading into Sunday's game against the Eagles in a sad-but-true battle to escape the NFC East basement, Fassel is again promising changes. He'll remain as the play-caller but will adopt a new approach that he says may be subtle on the outside but should trigger a resurgence in a sagging, turnover-prone attack.

"There's no alternatives," Fassel said. "Last year was different. I was making suggestions to change and the changes weren't being made, so I just grabbed it. This year I'm sitting there and I'm going to make the suggestions to myself, if you will, and change it."

more
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

Curses UPON Collins and Barber. The Ggints absolutely slapped NE and MIA in almost every stat department, but turnovers handed those games away. Grrrrr.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
    X