• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Bunch of Quiting Babies!

No I am not talikng about the Bills players or coaches....I'm talking about 90% of the so called "Bills Fans" on this site.

Im sick of it! You all are so quick to call the season over, call for the coaches heads (which you were doing in preseason by the way), and make every little exuse out there.

WE ARE 3 & 3!!!!!! Not 0 & 6! Cant you just except that a team may go through a slide??? Look at some of the teams starts in the past few years who ended up in the SB or deep in the playoffs. If this team pulls it together and ends up winning the Superbowl I hope you all take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself whether you were actually a fan or a critic.

I wont be posting here anymore......it pains me too much to see your negative comments.....I come here for solace after a loss and instead I have suicide, bad exuses, and the bashing of those I love.

Later....
    GO BILLS!

P.S. This organization knows a little thing about comebacks and adversity.....remember that.
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

But GW knows NOTHING about comebacks or adversity. He should have been gone LAST season. He's just collecting welfare from Mr. Wilson now. He has NO credibility with the fans, the players, and quite probably his employers. Why play out the charade any longer?

Sorry to be your hurt feelings, but I AM a true fan! And I hate bad football, particularly when the coaches sugar coat ineptitude. Enjoy your dream.
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• E-Klips
      You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
      • Oct 2003

The "Good Fan's Guide To Buffalo Bills Football"

By: saviorbledsoe

Rule #1: Support your team no matter what

Rule #2: Do not voice any displeasure no matter how poorly thy play

Rule #3: Turn a blind eye to stats, figures, trends, and the capabilities (or lack thereof) of the team

Rule #4: Look cool; get your 'Good Fan' glasses (rose colored preferred)

Rule #5: Be judgmental of those who do not follow rules 1-4 (remember, your way is the ONLY way and you're always right)
      CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

These are the same people who re-elect Bill Clinton. They dont see the bad in anyone, just the positives.

By voicing our opnions, we are not being bad fans. Fans are supposed to care this much.

Comment

• Ð
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Buh Bye!

Comment

• Historian
            2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
            • Dec 2002

Originally posted by helmetguy
            Sorry to be your hurt feelings, but I AM a true fan! And I hate bad football, particularly when the coaches sugar coat ineptitude.
            Well put Helmet! We complain because we CARE...and we know they can do better.

...plus misery loves company.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Pride
              These are the same people who re-elect Bill Clinton. They dont see the bad in anyone, just the positives.

By voicing our opnions, we are not being bad fans. Fans are supposed to care this much.
              Well said. How can any Bills fan not be totally depressed and absolutely outraged at our lackluster performances over the past several weeks?

We're not quitting, we're simply searching for ways to improve what we all thought was going to be a highly entertaining and competitive team.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• E-Klips
                You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
                • Oct 2003

I hear ya, Jan.

It's ok to be upset at how the Bills are playing. It doesen't mean you're jumping ship or any of that other crap. I mean, if you go to a restaurant and don't particularly like the experience, does it mean you no longer like food?
                CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                  Hall of Fame Zoner
                  • Sep 2003

bill clinton was a way better president than bush... the guy doesn;t sound like a moron when he speaks either like mr bush

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                    • Jul 2002

Re: Bunch of Quiting Babies!

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                    No I am not talikng about the Bills players or coaches....I'm talking about 90% of the so called "Bills Fans" on this site.

I wont be posting here anymore......

If you are going to have that kind of attitude than GOOD, don't post anymore!

Stating the obvious does not make someone a "so called" Bills fan.

Comment

• Pride
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
                      bill clinton was a way better president than bush... the guy doesn;t sound like a moron when he speaks either like mr bush
                      I dont have any love for bush, but clinton was not exactly mr. honest if you know what I mean.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

How do you expect us to take you serious with a name like saviorbledsoe? You just don't want us trashing your boy, Bledsoe. I'm sorry, but we have no choice. I'm upset I wasted money on a Bledsoe jersey this year and am comtemplating on changing my avatar soon...I just gotta decide what to replace it with. Hmmm...

Comment

• BillsFever
                          Mr. Predictament
                          • Feb 2003

Originally posted by Pride
                          I dont have any love for bush, but clinton was not exactly mr. honest if you know what I mean.
                          Who cares if he was honest. He did a good job when he was in office. If he could run again he would probably win again.

I'd rather have a president that gets head in the oval office then a president who wants to attack every country for the hell of it.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Wow, talk about hypocritcal messages. How does someone complain about complaining? SB, relax a moment and maybe you'll soon realize that your simply projecting your anger in the direction of devouted fans much like yourself. Fans that would like to see some changes and are really tired of watching a losing team. Your anger should really be directed towards the individuals working within the boundaries at One Bills Drive.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

I'd rather be po'd at a non productive team than passionate fans!

btw, Clinton.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X