Be As P***ed As You Wanna Be, Bills Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • E-Klips
    You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
    • Oct 2003

Be As P***ed As You Wanna Be, Bills Fans!

If you don't like the way the team is playing, there's nothing wrong with saying so. It doesen't mean you're a turncoat or you're jumping ship. You just don't like what's going on. Those who can't handle that, all I can tell you is to get over it. Fans are passionate; they're passionate about a big win and the possibilities of what could be-like after the first game-and they're passionate after losses and what we could end up as, like right now. Through it all, we remain passionate FANS!
    CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03
  • BillsNick
    • Jul 2003

I know it seriously hurts inside when they Fu*k up, it just makes me sick to my stomach. I had to go the movies after the game to get my mind off of it. I feel like sh1t but I do love the team, and you're right E-klips, passion means we can be pissed and venting, I don't think you're passionate enough if you take a lacidasical attitude about our problems. We need change.

Comment

• gunzlingr
      • Jul 2002

I will NEVER give up on the Buffalo Bills, but I get upset when we have talent coming out of our ears and we are sitting at 3-3. The team had better dig deep the next 2 weeks and get us rolling if we hope of making the playoffs.
      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• doug45
        • Jul 2002

People are POed because they are Bills fans and they hate to see this happening.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Re: Be As P***ed As You Wanna Be, Bills Fans!

Originally posted by E-Klips
          If you don't like the way the team is playing, there's nothing wrong with saying so. It doesen't mean you're a turncoat or you're jumping ship.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• E-Klips
            You Have Failed Me For The Last Time...
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by BillsNick
            I don't think you're passionate enough if you take a lacidasical attitude about our problems. We need change. [/B]
            You've summed it up quite nicely, BillsNick.
            CLASSIC QUOTE!!

"We've been simplifying. As the year goes on, we usually get more simpler. We'll continue to do that."

More simpler is right. ******.

-lordofgun, reacting to a quote from Gregg Williams, 10/15/03

Comment

• vabillsfan
              • Jul 2002

At 2-2 I told folks to simma down but at 3-3 and the dismal performance (if you can call it that) of the past 2 weeks, I'm with you. Somethings gotta change!!!! From world beaters to pud beaters in 3 weeks - sheesh!

Gotta beat the 'Skins, must....beat.....'Skins......must.....have.....bragging rights in .....DC....area....please bills gods......help.....dc......bill fans....
              Screw you Phins fans, I'm going home!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by E-Klips
                If you don't like the way the team is playing, there's nothing wrong with saying so. It doesen't mean you're a turncoat or you're jumping ship. You just don't like what's going on. Those who can't handle that, all I can tell you is to get over it. Fans are passionate; they're passionate about a big win and the possibilities of what could be-like after the first game-and they're passionate after losses and what we could end up as, like right now. Through it all, we remain passionate FANS!
                Originally posted by BillsNick
                passion means we can be pissed and venting, I don't think you're passionate enough if you take a lacidasical attitude about our problems. We need change.
                If you're not passionate enough to complain about this team the way they are playing, you simply don't fit in with the majority of Bills fans. We live and die with this team. Work production across Western New York drops the day after a loss and rises after a win.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                X