OMG! Bills Digest is almost as negative as us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

OMG! Bills Digest is almost as negative as us...

Check out the game day grades. They were worse than mine....

QB: D
    RB: D
    WR: F
    OL: F
    DL: F
    LB: D
    DB: F
    ST: D

and listen to this quote from Chris Brown...

"I thought the last couple of games might have been an aberration. But now I'm just about convinced it was the first two weeks of the season that were an exception to the rule. What does this say about this football club? Quite frankly, it's in trouble. This team failed to play with a sense of urgency in every facet of the game. The ONLY thing they did successfully was show up on time."

"There wasn't a pulse of any sort to be found on the field from anyone wearing a red helmet, or from anyone on the Bills sideline for that matter. Buffalo flatlined and no one brought the paddles."

"They flat out stunk against the Jets on Sunday."

"This is the bottom," said Spikes. "There ain't no way to sugarcoat it."

"Buffalo better hope it's the bottom. If it isn't, the bottom is where they'll quickly be in the AFC East."
  • ArcticWildMan

Turn out the lights, the party is over....

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

The Bills promised that the Bills Digest would have editorial independence from the Bills organization. I guess they meant it. That's good. Not much else is.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
        The Bills promised that the Bills Digest would have editorial independence from the Bills organization. I guess they meant it. That's good. Not much else is.
        Yeah, it's also anything goes for their 12th man mailbag section.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

I optimistically predict that Ralph will take action after the WAS game. The bills (they don't deserve a capital "b" at the moment IMHO) have long been recognized as an "astute" business organization...they are currently going headlong into becoming an "astupid" organization.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by Mike32282

"I thought the last couple of games might have been an aberration. But now I'm just about convinced it was the first two weeks of the season that were an exception to the rule.
            I've been saying the same thing for several weeks. We beat a Pats team in total turmoil and a very bad Jaguar club. We've sucked against everyone else.

And we will continue to suck until there is a change in the coaching ranks.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ebenezer
              Give me a minute...
              • Jul 2002

Should we have anything to be optimistic about?? Name another NFL team that has played this badly the last 4 weeks?? You can win ugly but they have been ugly for 4 weeks...that is a 4-12 season folks...not good.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I expected they'd sugarcoat everything. Can't wait to see it.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

A "D" for Drew!

I guess they have no credibility then, eh!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• HenryRules
                    • Jul 2002

Wow, they gave Drew a 'D' in one-line?

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Re: OMG! Bills Digest is almost as negative as us...

Originally posted by Mike32282
                      Check out the game day grades. They were worse than mine....

QB: D
                      RB: D
                      WR: F
                      OL: F
                      DL: F
                      LB: D
                      DB: F
                      ST: D

"I thought the last couple of games might have been an aberration. But now I'm just about convinced it was the first two weeks of the season that were an exception to the rule. What does this say about this football club? Quite frankly, it's in trouble. This team failed to play with a sense of urgency in every facet of the game. The ONLY thing they did successfully was show up on time."

"There wasn't a pulse of any sort to be found on the field from anyone wearing a red helmet, or from anyone on the Bills sideline for that matter. Buffalo flatlined and no one brought the paddles."

"They flat out stunk against the Jets on Sunday."

"This is the bottom," said Spikes. "There ain't no way to sugarcoat it."

"Buffalo better hope it's the bottom. If it isn't, the bottom is where they'll quickly be in the AFC East."
                      Where's the coaches and the coordinators grades damn it...lol:)!

Comment

• Winfield_26
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                        Should we have anything to be optimistic about?? Name another NFL team that has played this badly the last 4 weeks?? You can win ugly but they have been ugly for 4 weeks...that is a 4-12 season folks...not good.

Jags, Falcons?
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                          short bus extraordinaire
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                          i give the Bills Digest a thumbs up for telling it like it is.
                          Originally posted by yordad
                          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
                            Jags, Falcons?
                            Jags are 1-3 and looked better than the Bills...Falcons I'll give you.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                              Jags are 1-3 and looked better than the Bills...Falcons I'll give you.
                              Falcons should improve once Vick returns...should being the key word. They seem to be a totally different team with Johnson.
                              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X