X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Hellooooooooooooo!!

I was gonna just respond to a post with this but I think this deserves its own thread...especially since we have multiple threads *****ing that we're *****ing.

We are not so much pissed about the fact that we are 3-3.
    Here's what we're pissed about
    The team has been going through the motions the last few weeks.----that's on Williams. It's HIS JOB to motivate this team and to get them to play as a team and he has been failing miserably. Why the heck he still has a job is beyond me.
    The offensive playcalling sucks. We're starting to see some balance in run/pass ratio but the choice of when to run and when to pass is questionable at best, pure stupidity at worst.----Gilbride at fault here.
    The defensive playcalling is suspect at best. We brought in LeBeau to help this defense become a force in the NFL. Except on rare occasions (and we happen to make big plays on many of these occasions), LeBeau hasn't had as much of an influence as we expected.---Jerry Gray needs to let LeBeau make more calls
    Bledsoe locks onto WRs way too much and a lot of the picks he throws are usually a result of a defender watching where he's looking when he never turns his head. What happened to looking off receivers?

So anyone claiming we are *****ing about the record, get a clue please. We've stated what we are pissed about...just take the time to read it.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

When did you get so eloquent???

I'm so proud! *sniffle*
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

don't let ruel slide on this one either.our OL has looked like crap since he took over.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mad Bomber
        • Jul 2002

When did Drew lose his ability to check off when his primary receivers were covered? Since I'm coming up for the Texans game, I'd like to see him stop staring down his primary receiver andd actually go thru his progressions....

In November, I'm gonna make the 7 hour drive up to see the Bills play...They had better kick the Texans' butts, or I will have to hurt my son.....

Comment

• Mad Bomber
          • Jul 2002

PLEASE do NOT make me hurt my 14 yr. old son......

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            don't let ruel slide on this one either.our OL has looked like crap since he took over.
            I knew I forgot to make mention of someone.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Typ0
              honey pie
              • Jul 2002

we're going to win out.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Typ0
                we're going to win out.
                That's the spirt!! It's about time some other people said something positive.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

it doesn't have to be a bad thing that we got a good solid taste of losing this time in the season. We do need to win these next two big games though.

Comment

• Halbert
                    I'm Not Normal
                    • Jul 2002

Winning the next two would be huge. Well, beating KC away would be the huge part. This week is a win.

Comment

• BradAlanMiller
                      • Sep 2003

Any news on Moulds injury status?

I swear to god, if another person asks me if Moulds is playing because of their Fantasy Football league, I will.. I will..

Well I probably won't do anything, just get even more pissed.

Comment

• Typ0
                        honey pie
                        • Jul 2002

Moulds will play.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
                          • Mar 2003

HEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU PLAY, TO WIN, THE GAME!!!!!
                          I'm lost.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                            • Jun 2003

Xnoght, I don't think that helped anything, Everyone is complaining because of the fact that they're not winning, and it's the way of coaching that's keeping them from winninig..The team is not sharp or motivated..Drew's locking onto recievers and the D is tired..the play calling is suspect and the timing of calls suck. I wonder if the team executed some these calls, would the thought process change around here. What if the team actually converted some of these ill time calls and had success, would they still be idioted calls? Hmmmm, players making more than 400 K a year, need to be motivated by a coach to play football..Interersting, I think the coach much be asking his coordinator to put the team in the worst situations they can and see if the team can fight it's way out. Why can't they, they did the first two games when everyone said the team won despite the coach, why can't they win now despite the coach, what's change to cause the coach to have so much influence ln the outcome of games now. How he do that? Plus the team has so much talent that surely they can make up for the coaches mistakes...or could it be that the players weren't playing good and that's the down fall of the team? Hmmm, who knows, maybe it's a combination of both the coaches and team...No you guys wouldn't agree with that. It's only the coach.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
                              Xnoght, I don't think that helped anything, Everyone is complaining because of the fact that they're not winning,
                              We were pissed about the Bengals game as well...and we won that one so that argument is null and void.

And as for the players, we'tre not letting them off completely but no matter how good a player is, he needs coaching. Didn't anyone pay attention to the Bills from the early 90s? We had lots of talent...which translated to lots of egos in the locker room. Yet Marv got them to play as a team....something Williams hasn't shown the ability to do with this group.

Comment

Working...
                              X