• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Why do I get the feeling...

That we're going to blow out the Redskins.

I'm all for this happening, but that means GW is back in the good graces if we do.

I just get the feeling we'll be 8-8 or 7-9...win one week and lose the next. It will be just enough to keep GW here.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

you're scaring me.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun

I'm all for this happening, but that means GW is back in the good graces if we do.

I just get the feeling we'll be 8-8 or 7-9...win one week and lose the next. It will be just enough to keep GW here.
      I have been struggling with this since the cincy game.

On one hand, I want the team to turn it around and kick ass the rest of the season.. Any bills fan wants this.

However, at what cost? If the bills run out the rest of the season, and go 13-3, but lose in the first round of the playoffs, and we keep GW and KG, is it really worth it?

The only thing that will make me change my mind about GW is getting to the SB. We dont have to win it, but if we represent the AFC, I will be happy to keep GW. Although this will NEVER happen.

Comment

• fabolouspaul
        • Oct 2002

Re: Why do I get the feeling...

Just like last year. Win 1, lose 1, win 3, lose 3, win 1, lose 1
        LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

I get the feeling we will too. But it's because the players have had it and are going to take matters in their own hands, not because of coaching.

It will be interesting to see what kind of O we will run if the weather is bad.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            I get the feeling we will too. But it's because the players have had it and are going to take matters in their own hands, not because of coaching.
            I'm thinking the same thing. The players have been literally embarassed by their play the last few weeks and were pissed off after the Jets loss. Meanwhile, all GW can do is say "We have to get better in those areas."
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• XNOUGHT
              • Mar 2003

Who out there is better for this team then Gregg Williams????
              I'm lost.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
                The question really is...who isn't?
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• baalworship
                  • May 2003

I agree. Even the Cardinals play a good game now and then

Comment

• HenryRules
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by XNOUGHT
                    Why can no one ever answer this question with the name of a coach who is available?

Comment

• socalfan
                      Old Fogey from Cali
                      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      ...... But it's because the players have had it and are going to take matters in their own hands, not because of coaching.
                      There is no way that the players can take matters into their own hands. You get into a huddle and the play is called, there is no discussion. There is no debate. There is no vote. Drew may change up at the line, but that is hardly the same thing as players taking matters into their own hands.

Comment

• Historian
                        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                        • Dec 2002

Re: Why do I get the feeling...

Ive had the same feeling this week. Their manhood has been challenged.

Win or not, I think Dozer is right. Gregg is gone at the bye, especially if we lose the next two.

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

I have no feeling about Sunday. I'm not convinced that 8-8 would be enough to save GW's job. It's not enough to make me happy. If, however, Buffalo goes on to win 7 or more of their remaining games and wins at least one playoff game, I don't mind him not being fired. That would constitute an improvement over last year. At this point I would be a little surprised at that happening.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Billzz
                            • Sep 2003

My prediction has always been and will remain 9-7 with us being a wild card. We only got enough talent to improve 1 game over last year, but who knows for sure. The season may be a bust and we very well may just drop every game for the rest of the year hoping for a high draft pick to get the linemen we need:)

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HenryRules
                              Why can no one ever answer this question with the name of a coach who is available?
                              Tom Coughlin keeps getting mentioned. Do you keep missing that?

Comment

Working...
                              X