• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Why Gregg Needs to Go....

The Washington Redskins fell apart last week- the Bucs destroyed them in the second half. I'm in DC, and this has been the talk of the town for the last 3 days. What are they doing about it? Take a look:

I don't consider Spurrier a good coach, and I don't know if the changes will work. But he's trying...

I then went to Buffalo Bills and WNY papers to see what the Bills were doing- all I saw was finger-pointing and BS excuses. If Gregg wants to stay, he better try SOMETHING. The problem isn't that we've played 4 bad games, it's that Williams isn't taking action. Don't just say "we need to establish the running game" like we've heard since last September- get off your ass and do something about it.

Every team goes through slumps- that in and of itself should not be enough to destroy a coach's career (Remember David Shula? His whole career was a slump). When the coach does nothing to end it, that's when we need to give 'em the boot.

If I'm wrong on this- let me know and back up your opinion. But all I see from the Bills is a whole lot of idle talk.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • helmetguy
    Touch the helmet for luck
    • Sep 2002

You noticed that too? When was the last time, in his post game remarks, that Gregg Williams DIDN'T say, "We have to get better in that area?" No matter what happens Sunday, I'd love to hear his answer i someone asks him "WHEN will you get better in that area." He'll go nuts!
    Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
    And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

I HATE GW

Comment

Working...
      X