X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Fire Greg Williams or not.....

Just wondered what alot of you think the Bills should do at the end of the season w/ Williams.

Fire him or keep him around...

Personally, I wish they would get rid of this chumpstain. Every game Williams has ever coached, it seems like he always gets outcoached. His schemes dry out by the early second quarter, and then our team is out there just basically shootin' from the hip. Williams has clearly been at his worst recently. Some of his calls make no sense at all, and really makes you think that he sits in his coaching office before the game and smokes crack before the game ( all DH on playmakers ). I mean seriously, halfback options versus the dolphins, passing on 3rd and one, passing every single time on 1st down, and having our team being unprepared about 90% of the time.

Now granted, we are coming off a very embarassing loss to bad NY Jets team, so alot of this blame is doubled, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that Williams can't coach.

Considering the job that Parcells has done in Dallas, it is fair to say that if Buffalo brings in the right coach, our team could surely be back to the promise land.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

I don't know what a chumpstain is, but I think it's a mighty fine adjective to apply to GW!
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by elltrain22
      Just wondered what alot of you think the Bills should do at the end of the season w/ Williams.

Fire him or keep him around...
      We should fire him NOW, tar and feather him, and run him out of town on a rail.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• BillsNick
        • Jul 2003

We should scalp him.

Comment

Working...
        X