Is Moulds playing this week again Redskins??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RUDEbyallMEANS
    • Jun 2003

Is Moulds playing this week again Redskins??

Anyone know if Moulds is playing this week??

I have him in one of my fantasy teams...

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????
  • The Natrix
    • Jul 2002

I'm willing to bet he will. I think he could have played last week. It was more of a cautionary thing

Byrd.

Comment

• Kicker22705
      • Jul 2002

He's was recently upgraded to Questionable.

On other news, Fred Smoot is out for 2-3 weeks, which should open things up even if Moulds doesn't play.

Comment

• The Natrix
        • Jul 2002

how are their backups?

Byrd.

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
          • Jun 2003

Champ Bailey is still there.. If Moulds plays, it's a neutral matchup.. If Moulds does not play, Bobby Shaw or Reed won't see the light of day all game..

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• RedEyE
            • Jul 2002

I read today that he has admitted that he has a partial tear and is only at 70-80%. Although he wants to play, I wouldn't be suprised to see Moulds on the bench Sunday.

While I appreciate his fire and determination, I'd rather have Moulds take the next week to heal and be closer to 100% for the KC game.

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
              Champ Bailey is still there.. If Moulds plays, it's a neutral matchup.. If Moulds does not play, Bobby Shaw or Reed won't see the light of day all game..
              If Moulds does play, the Bills might go light on him, lining him up in the slot to so that Drew can locate a mismatch with either Eric or the other WRs. Fred Smoot will sit on Sunday. Bailey can't cover the entire field.

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

definitely, the offense has to learn to be effective without Moulds.

Byrd.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

bailey is also banged up fairly bad from what i heard on the local radio here in richmond (redskins territory).
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                    WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by RedEyE

If Moulds does play, the Bills might go light on him, lining him up in the slot to so that Drew can locate a mismatch with either Eric or the other WRs. Fred Smoot will sit on Sunday. Bailey can't cover the entire field.
                    I don't know. If it was that easy, why haven't they already tried it? Oh wait, nevermind. That would require KG to make an adjustment.

He no likee dat.
                    Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• BillsBoy
                      I will splash the pot whenever the hell I want!
                      • Aug 2002

Their backups, Bauman and Ade Jimoh, aren't very good. Bauman is average, and the joke around MD sports stations is that Ade couldn't cover the Gatorade can. They got a laugh out of Spurrier on the radio here with that one. If Moulds plays, then Bobby Shaw should have a good game against him. If we go 4-5 WRs, then they will be using their safeties as the other corners. The shouldn't have cut alex Molden at the start of the season. He was better than Ade, anyway.
                      If you don't like your job, you don't strike; you just go in every day and do it really half assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

"In the poker game of life, women are the rake. They are the f**kin' rake."

Comment

Working...
                      X