PDA

View Full Version : Comments from Winfield

shelby
10-16-2003, 05:27 PM
Did anyone else read this?

This season began with Bledsoe and several others making vows that anything short of the playoffs would be a disappointment.

Six games into the season, they're having difficulty figuring out what's gone wrong.

``That's the big mystery. No one really knows,'' Gash said. ``The last three weeks were the last three weeks. We're not going to talk about it anymore.''

Cornerback Antoine Winfield provided one curious answer.

Asked who was to blame -- players or coaches -- for the team's struggles, Winfield responded: ``It's a combination of both. I think we could split it 50-50.''

full story (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bills-greggwilliams&prov=ap&type=lgns)

Mr. Miyagi
10-16-2003, 05:29 PM
At least he didn't act like that guy in the Bud commercial. :D

Luisito23
10-16-2003, 05:40 PM
Your fault, their fault, my fault... who da F*** cares, jut go out and win or at least give me a reason to watch past the 3rd quarter and stop f****** pointing fingers not just Winfield but the entire Bills...
tell me how many wins does petty blaming get you?

GO BILLS!!!
GO RED SOCKS!!!

Michael82
10-16-2003, 05:40 PM
After reading that article, I am now convinced that the Bills are going to blowout the Redskins. Bruce won't even get to sniff Drew Bledsoe and the defense will finally force turnovers again! :D

The players are getting pumped and it sounds like they are finally getting into the game again. They are finding the heart and soul and want a win so bad, they can taste it. :gobills:

The_Philster
10-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
After reading that article, I am now convinced that the Bills are going to blowout the Redskins. Bruce won't even get to sniff Drew Bledsoe and the defense will finally force turnovers again! :D

The players are getting pumped and it sounds like they are finally getting into the game again. They are finding the heart and soul and want a win so bad, they can taste it. :gobills:

I like that idea....but I'm cautiously optimistic about it...it sounds like it could happen...the way the players are getting....but I want to see it on the field first. I'll watch to see how they are coming out of the tunnel on Sunday

helmetguy
10-16-2003, 07:04 PM
Think they might FINALLY be embarrassed by the the ugly performances? Kinda makes me wish that the man-boobed one would show some embarrassment. Pride is one helluva driving force. You'd think he'd want to be proud of something more than just showing up for work and taking breaths.

shelby
10-16-2003, 07:07 PM
He's proud of his impressive rack.
:rolleyes:

The_Philster
10-16-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by shelby
He's proud of his impressive rack.
:rolleyes:

:chuckle: Hey...it's something :idunno:

Halbert
10-17-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Mike32282
I am now convinced that the Bills are going to blowout the Redskins.
I wish I had said that.

BuffaloRanger
10-17-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Luisito23
Your fault, their fault, my fault... who da F*** cares, jut go out and win or at least give me a reason to watch past the 3rd quarter and stop f****** pointing fingers not just Winfield but the entire Bills...
tell me how many wins does petty blaming get you?

GO BILLS!!!
GO RED SOCKS!!!

Dude you spelled Red Sox wrong! That's like me saying GO SABERS!

Michael82
10-17-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloRanger
Dude you spelled Red Sox wrong! That's like me saying GO SABERS!

Yeah, you are right...he should have spelled it... Red Sux! Or Maybe Red Chokers! :snicker:

Pride
10-17-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Pride is one helluva driving force.

Thank you for noticing my driving skills...:redcar:

Mr. Cynical
10-17-2003, 07:40 PM
Don't hold your breath. No way they win Sunday. The reason? Williams is still the coach. When he (and Gilbride) have gone the way of the Dodo, only then will we see some wins.

ublinkwescore
10-19-2003, 09:56 AM
If we get Herman in here next year, this team will be dangerous - especially if Teddy C. comes back with him.

I'd say for sure we would win the superbowl next year barring any major prolonged injuries.

I'm still seriously debating on whether or not to watch today's game. If I watch it and we lose, I'm not watching any more games - I know I said I was done with football, but I was just extremely pissed and have had a lot of time to vent. But if we're not over .500 after next week, GW needs to go.