Deep in your heart you (and I) still believe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Deep in your heart you (and I) still believe!

I noticed the latest poll results from the Bills Zone front page and it shows that 70% of us still think the Bills will win against Washington. It proves that we haven't totaly given up on our team.

The numbers show that only 10% of us have totally abandoned the team, chosing a blow out from the Redskins. It's not a convincing majority, buit it's a majority just the same.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• clumping platelets

I'm an optimist

Comment

• Cntrygal
      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
      • Jul 2002

As long as we WIN, I'll be happy. I'll be ESTATIC if we win DECISIVELY.
      Originally posted by notacon
      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

if they come out flat,the SKINS will hand us our @$$e$.even spurrier can outcoach the nitwit.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

I'm a pessimist. I'm afraid to even think the Bills will win because if they lose to the Skins I'll be crushed beyond belief! I'm not saying anything one way or the other. I have a way of jinxing things. I'm bad luck.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
            I'm an optimist
            too a fault...

With gr-EGG Head at the helm I cannot be excited at all. He has destroyed my belief. I NEVER felt this way with Marv...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

It's slam dunk, the Bills will win this game.
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

Whoever loses this game will be devastated. I seriously think this is a "must win" for both teams. A loss is a huge back breaker for either team and can ruin the rest of the season.

Comment

• StillLurkin
                  • Jul 2002

I've always been an eternal optimist, so I haven't lost faith. As negative as this board has been lately, it makes it hard to read some of the posts. Not saying I was ever a giant Williams supporter, but because he is the Bills HC, I'll back him. That being said, I really think TD should not bring him back.

This team has WAY too much talent not to believe. They all (players and coaches) need to reach in their pants, remember they have a set, and go out and beat the other teams up. everydown, blow 'em off the line of scrimmage.

Just a lurkers 2 cents.
                  Become one with nature.........then marinate it!

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by StillLurkin
                    I've always been an eternal optimist, so I haven't lost faith. As negative as this board has been lately, it makes it hard to read some of the posts. Not saying I was ever a giant Williams supporter, but because he is the Bills HC, I'll back him. That being said, I really think TD should not bring him back.

This team has WAY too much talent not to believe. They all (players and coaches) need to reach in their pants, remember they have a set, and go out and beat the other teams up. everydown, blow 'em off the line of scrimmage.

Just a lurkers 2 cents.
                    For a lurker, you sure have a lot of posts.

I think you're right. The Bills will come out fired up and win this game. They'd better because I'm making the trip up there and I have to sit next to mikey.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Jaded 7
                      Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                      • Jul 2002

Better you than me, Log. lol I don't know who I'm going to get stuck sitting next to.

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                      Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                      The only answer I found for all this hurt
                      Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Voltron
                        • Jul 2002

Lets go back to before the beginning of the season......

We all looked at the Schedule and said if the team was 3-3 at this time we would be able to deal with it.

Now we are and people are Jumping Ship like we were on the Titanic. They went thru a tough spell but I am optimistic they can pull out a win.

They have to because I may be optimistic but at the same time they are going into KC next week and I am also a Realist. I have no confidence that we can go into KC and win, so this game is a must win!
                        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                        - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ebenezer
                          Give me a minute...
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                          Lets go back to before the beginning of the season......

We all looked at the Schedule and said if the team was 3-3 at this time we would be able to deal with it.

Now we are and people are Jumping Ship like we were on the Titanic. They went thru a tough spell but I am optimistic they can pull out a win.

They have to because I may be optimistic but at the same time they are going into KC next week and I am also a Realist. I have no confidence that we can go into KC and win so this game is a must win!
                          I did not jump ship...I simply said I have no confidence in GW...the same as I have said for almost 2 years.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Voltron
                            • Jul 2002

Never said I was talking about You EB. I am talking the avereage Joe Fan. Not a Fanatic
                            Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                            - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                            - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Voltron
                              Never said I was talking about You EB. I am talking the avereage Joe Fan. Not a Fanatic
                              thanks, just got defensive...that's all.

Comment

Working...
                              X