PDA

View Full Version : Deep in your heart you (and I) still believe!

northernbillfan
10-17-2003, 04:01 AM
I noticed the latest poll results from the Bills Zone front page (http://www.billszone.com/) and it shows that 70% of us still think the Bills will win against Washington. It proves that we haven't totaly given up on our team.

The numbers show that only 10% of us have totally abandoned the team, chosing a blow out from the Redskins. It's not a convincing majority, buit it's a majority just the same.

clumping platelets
10-17-2003, 04:50 AM
I'm an optimist :D

Cntrygal
10-17-2003, 04:51 AM
As long as we WIN, I'll be happy. I'll be ESTATIC if we win DECISIVELY.

SABURZFAN
10-17-2003, 07:55 AM
if they come out flat,the SKINS will hand us our @$$e$.even spurrier can outcoach the nitwit.

Valerie
10-17-2003, 08:02 AM
I'm a pessimist. I'm afraid to even think the Bills will win because if they lose to the Skins I'll be crushed beyond belief! I'm not saying anything one way or the other. I have a way of jinxing things. I'm bad luck.

Ebenezer
10-17-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
I'm an optimist :D

too a fault...

With gr-EGG Head at the helm I cannot be excited at all. He has destroyed my belief. I NEVER felt this way with Marv...

Patrick76777
10-17-2003, 08:12 AM
It's slam dunk, the Bills will win this game.

TedMock
10-17-2003, 10:40 AM
Whoever loses this game will be devastated. I seriously think this is a "must win" for both teams. A loss is a huge back breaker for either team and can ruin the rest of the season.

StillLurkin
10-17-2003, 11:08 AM
I've always been an eternal optimist, so I haven't lost faith. As negative as this board has been lately, it makes it hard to read some of the posts. Not saying I was ever a giant Williams supporter, but because he is the Bills HC, I'll back him. That being said, I really think TD should not bring him back.

This team has WAY too much talent not to believe. They all (players and coaches) need to reach in their pants, remember they have a set, and go out and beat the other teams up. everydown, blow 'em off the line of scrimmage.

Just a lurkers 2 cents.

lordofgun
10-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by StillLurkin
I've always been an eternal optimist, so I haven't lost faith. As negative as this board has been lately, it makes it hard to read some of the posts. Not saying I was ever a giant Williams supporter, but because he is the Bills HC, I'll back him. That being said, I really think TD should not bring him back.

This team has WAY too much talent not to believe. They all (players and coaches) need to reach in their pants, remember they have a set, and go out and beat the other teams up. everydown, blow 'em off the line of scrimmage.

Just a lurkers 2 cents.

For a lurker, you sure have a lot of posts. :D

I think you're right. The Bills will come out fired up and win this game. They'd better because I'm making the trip up there and I have to sit next to mikey.

Valerie
10-17-2003, 11:19 AM
Better you than me, Log. lol I don't know who I'm going to get stuck sitting next to.

Voltron
10-17-2003, 11:27 AM
Lets go back to before the beginning of the season......

We all looked at the Schedule and said if the team was 3-3 at this time we would be able to deal with it.

Now we are and people are Jumping Ship like we were on the Titanic. They went thru a tough spell but I am optimistic they can pull out a win.

They have to because I may be optimistic but at the same time they are going into KC next week and I am also a Realist. I have no confidence that we can go into KC and win, so this game is a must win!

Ebenezer
10-17-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
Lets go back to before the beginning of the season......

We all looked at the Schedule and said if the team was 3-3 at this time we would be able to deal with it.

Now we are and people are Jumping Ship like we were on the Titanic. They went thru a tough spell but I am optimistic they can pull out a win.

They have to because I may be optimistic but at the same time they are going into KC next week and I am also a Realist. I have no confidence that we can go into KC and win so this game is a must win!

I did not jump ship...I simply said I have no confidence in GW...the same as I have said for almost 2 years.

Voltron
10-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Never said I was talking about You EB. I am talking the avereage Joe Fan. Not a Fanatic ;)

Ebenezer
10-17-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Voltron
Never said I was talking about You EB. I am talking the avereage Joe Fan. Not a Fanatic ;)

thanks, just got defensive...that's all.

clumping platelets
10-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer

thanks, just got defensive...that's all.

:rolleyes:

helmetguy
10-17-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
thanks, just got defensive...that's all. Think you could loan some of that to GW and JG? A little more defense never hurts, huh?

SABURZFAN
10-17-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by helmetguy
Think you could loan some of that to GW and JG? A little more defense never hurts, huh?

yeah......but we need some offense.we can't get any lower than 32nd.

StillLurkin
10-17-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

For a lurker, you sure have a lot of posts. :D

I think you're right. The Bills will come out fired up and win this game. They'd better because I'm making the trip up there and I have to sit next to mikey.

Ya, I sometimes forget my status and sneak in a few post in the backdoor. I'll try to refrain from such acts in the future :5: