• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Injuries: (Raiders) Woodson/Garner

-- Oakland Raiders cornerback Charles Woodson will miss up to six weeks with a fractured right shoulder.

Woodson was injured in the Raiders' 30-17 win at Pittsburgh, but kept playing. He underwent a magnetic resonance imaging test, revealing the fracture.

Coach Bill Callahan said that Woodson will be out 3-to-6 weeks.

"He will be missed," Callahan said. "It's a blow, because he's a four-time Pro Bowl player. When you have a quality corner of Charles' caliber, who's played at an all-star level, that's hard to replace. It's something we have to overcome."

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • Wys Guy
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

That's a shame...!

Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

I bet Eric Moulds will be licking his chops about the Raiders game now
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        • Jul 2002

Unfortunately for us.... this didn't make much of a difference.
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• Cntrygal
          • Jul 2002

geesh.. Garner put up 20 points in ffl against us ... and I would like to start him this week but........ (and I had him benched when he played the Bills!!)

Raiders running back Charlie Garner didn’t practice Wednesday because of a hamstring injury and remains questionable for Oakland’s game at St. Louis on Sunday.

MSNBC breaking news and the latest news for today. Get daily news from local news reporters and world news updates with live audio & video from our team.

Comment

Working...
          X