• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stuckincincy
    Buffalo Bills Fan
    • Sep 2003

CIN Game day change

B'gals move QB Carson Palmer to #2 spot for BAL Ravens game, replacing Shane Matthews, who falls to emergency qb spot.

B'gals, while showing a pulse this year, are 1-4. I think Mr. Potatoe Head (Mike Brown) wants to see his #1 pick.

He looked good in preseason, 3 td's i think but 3 or 4 int's, two at least went for td's.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Looks like everything worked out!

Abandoning his in-control demeanor, Lewis screamed from the sideline Sunday and went onto the field to exhort his players during timeouts -- a sign of how much this one meant, though he wouldn't admit it.

more...
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

since Palmer is #2, it might be interesting to see if they keep Shane Matthews. He's a servicable qb. I think there 5 or 6 teams that are only keeping 2 qb's this year...Bills and Skins come to mind. I wonder if they'de like to trade him for a draft pick - Denver comes to mind, with Plummer and Beurlein out. But it's a moot point; the trade deadline was Oct. 14th.

NEWS NOTE: There was an article in the local paper this week - ( 10/19/03, US to scale back military in Korea - by Robert Burns/AP news service) regarding S. Korea US troop deployments.

The gist was movement away from DMZ, out of artillary range (now THAT seems like a no-brainer), and a potential reduction of about 12,000 troops.

Remaing force to be "rapid reaction", to enable commanders to utilize them in other Asia-Pacific "hot spots".

Comment

• Cntrygal
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy

NEWS NOTE: There was an article in the local paper this week - ( 10/19/03, US to scale back military in Korea - by Robert Burns/AP news service) regarding S. Korea US troop deployments.

The gist was movement away from DMZ, out of artillary range (now THAT seems like a no-brainer), and a potential reduction of about 12,000 troops.

Remaing force to be "rapid reaction", to enable commanders to utilize them in other Asia-Pacific "hot spots".
        Yeah.. I don't think it'll actually cut our time here though... (sigh)
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

I'm trying to think of a guy I used to know there...Bo Hee Pak or something like that. :shades:

Comment

• Cntrygal
            • Jul 2002

oh yeah.. Mr. Pak... I know him. Nice guy.

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Cntrygal
              oh yeah.. Mr. Pak... I know him. Nice guy.
              Same guy? I woulda thought he'd been put on ice by this time. Rough dude.

Comment

Working...
              X