PDA

View Full Version : Afc East

illusionone
10-19-2003, 11:53 AM
:band:

What situation is better for the Bills Today?

Patriots beating the Fins or the Fins beating the Patriots?

IMO I think it's better for the Pats to beat Miami to bring the
Pats to 5-2
Fins to 4-2
Bills after todays win 4-3
Jets after their loss to Houston 1-5

I think this kind of keeps us in the division.

Your thoughts.......

Halbert
10-19-2003, 01:52 PM
If we're just rooting to make the playoffs then we want Miami to win so that the Pats get knocked back in our race for a WC.

If we're rooting to take the division then we want the Pats to win so that we have less to go to get to the top.

Typ0
10-19-2003, 02:33 PM
so which are we rooting for? I want the division dammit. I'm a greedy bastard.

illusionone
10-19-2003, 02:45 PM
I want the division too :-) Lets make the Patriots Pay for giving up Drew Bledsoe and Lawer Milloy.

socalfan
10-19-2003, 07:03 PM
the division is bunching up again....that gives us a chance for the title.

ublinkwescore
10-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Except for the Jets - yeah, you could say that the division is bunching up again.

Although it would have been nice to see us at 6-1 right now with our only loss coming at the hands of the Dolphins (ugh I hated saying that).

socalfan
10-19-2003, 08:20 PM
If we had beat the Jets, it would have been a remarkable 5-2. I hope that lose doesn't come back and bite us in the a$$.

stuckincincy
10-19-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by socalfan
If we had beat the Jets, it would have been a remarkable 5-2. I hope that lose doesn't come back and bite us in the a$$.

It sure has the potential....

Tatonka
10-19-2003, 11:35 PM
the jets could be a VERY good team again once they get pennington back.. mark my words.

Moulds80
10-19-2003, 11:47 PM
I believe the Patriots beating the Dolphins today will help us. We can beat the Patsies, they are not a good team, Brady just has a horse shoe logded up his ass. Of course their schedule next week is easier, but who cares. Bills WILL win the division. That loss against the Jets, because it is in the AFC East, is very costly however...

XNOUGHT
10-20-2003, 12:14 AM
BULL####

I think the Pats can beat the Bills.

We played our worse game of the last 5 years in week 1, sicne then we smacked the Titans, Giants, and Dolphins in three straight weeks.

That was a long time ago.

MDFINFAN
10-20-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by XNOUGHT
BULL####

I think the Pats can beat the Bills.

We played our worse game of the last 5 years in week 1, sicne then we smacked the Titans, Giants, and Dolphins in three straight weeks.

That was a long time ago.

You didn't smack us, we lost, we missed fg's that gave you a chance, game shouldn't even gone into overtime..but that's the luck of the irish...Yes bills fan, you can beat the Pats again, they didn't do much against us..this o is beating itself right now. It defintely wasn't beating by the pats.

socalfan
10-20-2003, 01:33 AM
You guys need a decent long snapper. The defense ran right over him to block the first field goal, and then Mare tries to compensate knowing that the long snapper has no hope of blocking anyone again.

Cntrygal
10-20-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
the jets could be a VERY good team again once they get pennington back.. mark my words.

I agree. :(

justasportsfan
10-20-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

You didn't smack us, we lost, we missed fg's that gave you a chance, game shouldn't even gone into overtime..but that's the luck of the irish...Yes bills fan, you can beat the Pats again, they didn't do much against us..this o is beating itself right now. It defintely wasn't beating by the pats.

They beat you MD. The refs got caught falling asleep when they didn't see Thompson step out of bounds twice that put the fins on fg range.

Seymour blocking that fiedgoal was not an accident. He's been blocking passes all day , all season.

Na, they beat you fair and square.