PDA

View Full Version : Official Proposal for NHL Forum

Myers57
10-19-2003, 06:45 PM
Mods,
A lot of news posted on the Sabres forum may not relate to the Sabres and should have a forum of its own.

If an NHL forum is created, news about other teams in the league can be posted to improve the knowledge of current board members.

I would be glad to help out in any way to get this created if this is of any interest to the users...:iluvu:

Dozerdog
10-19-2003, 07:04 PM
Just curious- how many new threads per day? I can see if we fill up the front page daily with new material- but as it is, you can go back 3-4 days.

New forums are OK- but they need traffic. Splitting up the traffic kind of kills both.

Are there issues with discussing other teams in the foum? Again- not trying to kill the idea- just trying to justify it.

Myers57
10-19-2003, 08:03 PM
There are no issues with discussing other team news in the Sabres forums, just thought it would be appropriate for it to have its own seperate place where maybe fans from other teams could join for the purpose of being part of it.

I can see what you mean by the traffic issue and maybe this idea would be more appropriate if the forum expands in the future where splitting traffic would not be harmful...

JD
10-19-2003, 09:22 PM
We should get some spam going on the Sabres.com Forum!

Fennernen
10-20-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by JD SabreFan
We should get some spam going on the Sabres.com Forum!

Uh oh.... somebody didn't read their terms of service!!

JD
10-20-2003, 09:39 PM
:gag: