PDA

View Full Version : The Defense rests your honor...

ryjam282
10-19-2003, 07:50 PM
We rest our case, we run, we win. Nice game plan today. I know the Redskins aren't exactly the best at stopping the run but we stuck to our guns today and it paid off nicely, (I have Henry in fantasy also:) ).

The Defense came out and took it too them the whole game, we played a nice game from beginning to end and Bledsoe wasn't looking out of his earhole every play, for a change the opposing QB was doing it. I know we had a lot of holding on the left side of the line but Brown and Jennings have been doing it all year so I am immune to there mistakes cause they are so frequent.

I loved it when Rob came in and he was booed and then SACKED, I love it. Nice game all around now we have to just keep it up cause we have a tough KC team next week.

Wasn't it nice to see Josh Reed play up to his capabilities?

GO BILLS!!!

Ryan

Dozerdog
10-19-2003, 07:55 PM
LOL- Despite Wile-E's comments to the contrary in that article on the Zone front page this week, I think LeBeau has been doing an awesome job. Henry outgained the entire Skins offense by 5 yards.

And having Sam Adams :bigmike: in there again showed how valuable he is to this team. He doesn't need the 6-7 tackles a game on the stat sheet- he just consumed a couple of blockers up the gut.

I think with out top 5 defense we just need an average offense that can put up a few poionts and burn some clock.