X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pcnorth22
    • Mar 2003

what to do with the goalie situation?

With no goalie stepping up completely (hard to say that Noronen is it after 1 shutout - although you have to sitck with Noronen right now), what should we do about the goalie situation?

I don't think we can keep Miller down in Rochester...having said this...I don't think we can have three goalies in Buffalo...

So...its time to shop...I say shop Biron (not that he's not capable)...all three goalies are capable of doing well...but we need to cut our ties with one of them...why not the one making the most money (who also would get us the most in return)...

Any suggestions?
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

They better play Mika next game or I'll be pissed there never give this guy a chance for a long stretch you play the hot goalie and right now he is!!!!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

The cards are in the Sabres hands.

I'd shop all 3 and get the best, IMMEDIATE HELP - but no one making a big $$ contract.

If getting a great player in return like a Derek Morris, or a Ziggy Palffy meant waiting until the CBA is ironed out next year, I's be willing to sit still with Miller earning his stripes in Rochester.

Dealing one for a 3rd or 4th rd pick is a waste- I want developed, established talent - not someone I have to wait for 3 years to see.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
        I's be willing to sit still with Miller earning his stripes in Rochester.
        i agree.this kid needs to play every night.rochester would be the best place for him.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• SkateZilla
          • Dec 2002

leave miller in Roch for a year or two to develope.

DETROIT is About to Send CUJO down to the minors or so espn says.
          Skate Zilla
          -----------------------
          Skate Zilla HD Studios:
          SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS

Comment

• pyrrhonist
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
            Dealing one for a 3rd or 4th rd pick is a waste- I want developed, established talent - not someone I have to wait for 3 years to see.
            Worded fantastically. I'm tired of trading our guys who've performed fairly well for guys who will spend the next 3-5 in Rochester, developing. Hopefully those days are over with.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Kick them all and start so fresh and so clean clean!!!

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Myers57
                Registered User and McLovin stunt double
                • Sep 2003

Keep Miller in Rochester for another year or two and play both Biron and Noronen this year and trade whoever performed the poorest...

Comment

Working...
                X