PDA

View Full Version : Best 60 mins of the year!

Skatt8011
10-19-2003, 09:19 PM
-Playmakers

Well not THE best 60 mins but Ill take it.

Flaws....

Penalties are still a major issue, luckily for us we were up against the 2nd most penalized team in the NFL.

Jonas Jennings was getting schooled by 45 year old (sarcasm) Bruce Smith, and had about 5 penalties.

Gregg and Gilbride almost gave them the game on that STUPID QB sneak on I believe 1st and 20, IMO I still want him gone and Marv back.

Positives....... (yay the good part)

Travis FINALLY steps up the way we want him to, and on my fantasy team lol.

Josh Reed to the form of Eric Moulds and tore CHAMP BAILEY a new one.

The O-Line looked pretty good with the exception of the holding penalties.

ST looked good on containing Morton

The defense looked spectacular as usual (Ive decided to filter the NYJ game out of my mind)

KG had the offense going the way he promised in the beginning of the season with that aggressive running style.

The team had the emotion they were so desperately lacking.

The whole team appeared to sack Rob "little" Johnson!!!

Overall performance rating..... 9.3 out of 10

Keep it going Bills! Bring it into KC! (and dont embarrass us in primetime again)

XNOUGHT
10-20-2003, 12:15 AM
I thought this thread was about my night with your wife :biggrin:

ok ok

j/k

Done Trolling

BuffaloRanger
10-20-2003, 02:11 AM
Don't you mean 60 seconds?

The pats mascot is a minuteman afterall.

Cntrygal
10-20-2003, 04:55 AM
lmao Ranger!!

I agree with your initial post, although I can't seem to find that filter for the Jets game. Can you send me one? I'm not going to be really optimistic until I see how we play next week. I love that we actually HAD a running game and stuck with it. (I believe that we had more rushing attempts than passing - isn't that a first???) AND..... Drew found out that there are others that are capable of catching the ball.

I wonder if in that team meeting everyone was told to get off their asses and stop waiting for someone else to step up.